Chapter 18

*Jade's Pov*

"Ah...about that..." The words are still in a knot on my tongue, and I can't loosen the knot. 

"Listen Jade, I know that you're mature now. I know that you know what's best for you now. I know that you will make good decisions. So I'll trust you on this. She did save your life. " 

"Yes. Thank you. " I felt relieved after I heard that he trusted me. 

"Now, let me walk you around Los Angelos. " Benny patted my shoulder and walked on to cafe awaiting us. 

*

*Scarlet's Pov*

Not even an hour after Jade left, the maids had started coming in with huge boxes and bags. There must have been at least 20 boxes, and around 20 bags?

And guess what was inside?

Dresses, shoes, clothes, jewelery, soap, perfume, lotion, makeup...all of a women's needs. I was thankful for the fact that he had thought about my daily needs, and knew what to get me, despite the fact that I was the first women that he ever brought over to his house.

But why did he get so much? 

"Ma'am, what are all these boxes? " I asked the first maid I saw. 

Her eyes instantly lit up when she saw me. "Oh, you're that girl! " She pinched my cheeks. 

That girl? What was she talking about? 

"Well, Jade got these all for you! Aren't you glad? " She was practically jumping with happiness. 

"Jade got these all? Isn't it a little unneccsary? " I asked. 

She looked as if I had insulted her. "He said that you would be staying here for a while...he got everything because he cares about you! You know you're lucky? Many girls would die to capture his heart, but you were the only one to catch it. I am also you're personal assistant. He told me to tell you to go change into new clothes, and then call him. " She let out a sigh. "Oh, young love. I hope I live to see the day you two get married. " 

I picked out the first of dress I could were comfortably. It fit perfectly. He knew my size?

I opened the door, and the maid was standing right next to the door, waiting. 

"Wow, you look so pretty! No wonder CEO Jade chose you, you're just his type! " She gushed. "He always liked the feminine type. "

"Um...why do I have to fit CEO Jade's taste? " I asked. 

"Because you're his fiancee. That's why you have to be just amazing for him! " She clapped her hands in joy. 

Oh lord...I'm his fiancee?

"Fiancee? " I gulped. "I'm...I'm his fiancee. " I asked in shock. 

"Yes, that's what I heard. " She grinned. 

"Ah. I'm his fiancee..." the news still held me in shock. 

"He chose the perfect one! " She poked my cheek. 

"I'm going to call Jade really quick..." I muttered. 

"No! Take you're time! I don't want to rush you. " She walked out the door, and then winked. 

This maid ships us way to much. 

Please vote and comment on your thoughts! I look forward to reading them! Thank you for reading! :D