Chapter 23

*Bodyguard that was in charge of Scarlet Pov*

I could not express how sad I was after telling CEO Jade the news. CEO Jade is someone who is very gentle and caring. He never yells at anyone or takes unfair actions against anyone. 

When most people imagine someone being the CEO, they would imagine a rude, bossy person, who constantly believes they are better than anyone else. 

But CEO Jade, is the complete opposite. I have never seen him raise a hand against anyone. To be true, he isn't fit to be a CEO with his personality. He's far too sweet. 

I can't believe that I made his disappointed. I even lost the girl that he was so fond of...he probably likes her, but doesn't realize it yet. 

Scarlet, is her name. She seems perfect for CEO Jade. 

If only she wasn't taken away by the police, everything would have been better now. 

My blood was boiling as I made my way to CEO Jade's place, ready to talk to Trisha. 

I already knew she was pacing around from the constant clicking of her heels. I walked into the large living room, trying to show no emotion. 

Her face lit up as soon as her eyes caught me coming in. She walked over to me, excitement visible on her face. 

"What happened to Scarlet Ankist? " She said immediately, pressing the question onto me. 

I inhaled sharply through my nose, trying to keep my face straight. 

"She was arrested by the police. " I responded, ready to catch her reaction. 

She lowered her head, as the corner of her lips curved up for a second. I cleared my throat, getting her attention. Her head snapped back to me as she forced her lips to stop smiling happily, and she pressed a hand against her lips. 

"Oh! " She said, trying to sound surprised and shocked. 

"CEO Jade said those weren't his orders. " I informed her. 

"Oh, I'll take care of that. Don't worry. " She smirked as she turned around, tapping her fingers against her phone to call someone. 

"Hello Detective Park. " She chirped into the phone. 

*Trisha's Pov*

I smiled as the news of Scarlet getting arrested, flowed into my ears. She was finally gone. Happiness gushed into my brain as the realization set into me. She was finally gone!

After days of having to deal with her presence, I realized three things:

1) She was not your normal, everyday teenage girl. There was always something weird about her. All of her information: her name, her address, her phone number and her email were fake. Why would a normal person carry around cards full fake information for no reason? There was something wrong with her. 

2) She was unmistakably annoying. Everything about her was annoying. From her face to her personality. 

3) This is what I had been upset about the most...Jade is getting oddly interested in her. From the moment that she stepped into Jade's life, his mind seemed to be stuck on her existence only. He doesn't talk to me like usual anymore, and is instead, stuck thinking about her. I even caught him smiling as he said her name once! It was disgusting. It was as if he liked her! Out of all the normal, pretty girls in the world...why did it have to be her? Her looks were not at all that much of a beauty, her face was average. She wasn't even normal! What kind of girl can disappear without any cameras catching her! 

I wasn't sure who she was...or what she was. 

But one thing is for sure: I'm going to make sure she never comes back again. 

Please vote and comment on your thoughts! I look forward to reading them! Thank you for reading! :D