Chapter 9

*Jade's Pov*

Her eyes fell shut, her breathing slowed down. She was asleep right after saying those words.

I closed my eys, trying to get the thought out of my head and drifted....

I felt myself floating. My body seemed so relaxed but for some reason I felt like something wasn't right. 

I opened my eyes only to find the darkness of the sea around me. 

I woke up gasping, only to find the darkness around me gone. I clutched the gun in my hand even harder. Miss Ankist caught my eye. She was soundly asleep, my loud gasp did not bother her. I drank a sip of the wine in the desk next to me, and made my way to my elevator. I needed to take a walk outside after the dream I just saw. 

As soon as the elevator opened, a dark figure appeared before me. He seemed to have no face and was covered in block clothing. I stared at it for a second when something caught my eyes. He had a gun. The same exact gun that shot me in the hotel. 

I instantly tried to grab the gun, but his free hand wrapped around my elbow, spinning me backwards. His gun was now aimed...at Miss Ankist. 

If I do a single thing now, he will shoot her. I stay in place, following him. As soon as we got into the living room, away from Miss Ankist, I slapped the gun out of his hand. I tried to kick him, only to find it blocked. 

This person, killed my family and almost killed me, I must take my revenge. 

I tried to kick him out of stand but he grabbed my foot and dropped my to the ground. I rolled on the ground and stood back up, preparing my muscles. 

I grabbed his shoulder and tried to twist it, only to find him locking his eblow around my hand. I pushed him out of position, but he then dodged my punch and punched me to the ground. 

He ran away, and escaped to the elevator. I followed behind him, only to find the elevator doors slimming. I shoved my hands before the doors closed prepared to face him...

And he's gone. He's gone. 

Please vote and comment on your thoughts! I look forward to reading them! Thank you for reading! :D