Chapter 12

*Scarlet's Pov*

I opened my eyes to a bright ceiling. My eyes wandered around my room, when unfamiliarity of the room struck me. 

I jumped off of the bed when realizing I'm not in my room. I look around the room, which I have seen mulitple times before. It's Jade's room. 

"Is this Jade's room?! " I walked around, taking in the view. "It–it is! That's his bed and that's his really fancy wall color! I am in his room. " 

I shook my head and felt sadness drench into me. "Oh no...I'm in this world again! How did I come in here? What happened? "

The door behind me suddenly opened up and I'm greeted with Jade's bodyguard. 

"How are you feeling? " He asked me. 

"Good. " I said. 

"Jade made a dcotor come in here and check you. He said that your vital signs are fine, so you should be ok. You fainted. " He assured. 

"How did I faint? "

"Someone had drugged you and you had overexertation. "

"I overexerted myself? "

"Yes, it's when you work a lot in a short amount of time, which causes fatigue and overexertion. You were asleep for two days. You must have gone through a lot of things. " He laughed. 

"Yes... " I muttered. 

"You should have lunch with the CEO. He's coming back soon. " He told me. 

"The CEO is coming? " I felt my heart jumped to my throat. 

"Yes. We have prepared some clothes and a nice bath for you in the bathroom. I'll be taking my leave if you don't have anyohter questions. "

"Ok. " I watched as he made his way outside. 

"Noooo. What am I going to do now? " I panicked, pacing around. "I have to get out of here quick. But how am I supposed to shock him now? "   

I walked into the bathroom and took a bath. I felt refreshed and more joyous. 

I wonder what clothes they left for me. 

I looked into the box next to the mirror and nearly choked on air. There was two sets of bras and underwears. 

The first set was pink and was ok while the other set was black...but see through. 

I picked up the see through one, frightened at the sight of it. But I remembered that I had to shock Jade, and this might be one of the ways. 

I went into his bedroom and grabbed the gun under his pillow, thinking that might be the second way. Now all I have to do is wait in the bathroom for him, so I can go back to my world. 

Please vote and comment on your thoughts! I look forward to reading them! Thank you for reading! :D