The Shining Beacon Pt 2 (Chapter 4)

[First Posted 26/08/18 Edited 18/08/19]
———————————————————

Your POV
After much more wandering, and asking a teacher for directions, you, Ruby and Jaune found yourselves in the amphitheater. It was a boiling pot for chatter as the potential new students of Beacon gathered for the first time on mass. Before any of you could say a word the sound of a familiar blonde cut through the noise and reached you.

Busty Blonde: "Ruby, over here, I saved you a spot!" She bounced up and down waving her arm, certainly catching the attention of the red-tipped head in question.

Ruby: "I-i got to go, I'll see you both after the ceremony." She said before she ran towards the blonde, mumbling something about being embarrassing.

Jaune: "Hey wait! Nyeh, great. Where are we supposed to find another nice quirky girl to talk too?"

Looking around for a brief second, you saw a redhead in gold spartan armour, who definitely looked familiar. You were about to suggest to Jaune that you go over to her when a large group of what you presumed to be her friends ran over to her. Shrugging away the idea you followed Jaune who had elected to just walk in a random direction.

3rd Person POV
Ruby ran over to Yang, leaving her two new friends, not looking happy. However Yang seemed oblivious to the embarrassment she had caused her sister and greeted her warmly.

Yang: "How's your first day going little sister?" Ruby pouted at the upbeat question.

Ruby: "You mean since you abandoned me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes, meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No! I literally exploded, there was some fire and I think some ice." Yang held a proud grin as she leaned towards her sister.

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's suitcase, so she yelled at me, then I sneezed, then we exploded and then she yelled again and I just wanted her to stop-" Ruby's little recap was cut short by the intrusion of Weiss.

Weiss: "YOU!"

Ruby: "Oh god it's happening again!" Ruby jumped into Yangs arms as she panicked, Yang looking utterly bewildered. However Weiss was only starting.

Weiss: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "Oh my god, you actually exploded..." Yang stated as she put Ruby down, more shocked than anything.

Ruby: "It was an accident!" Weiss shoved a pamphlet at Ruby who reluctantly took it. "What's this?"

Weiss: "The Schnee dust company is not responsible for any accident or injury causedbyschneedustcompanyproductsalthoughnotmandotorytheschneedustcompanysuggestsyoupayyourrespectstotheauthor." She said quickly, too quickly for even Ruby to understand.

Ruby: "Uhhh."

Weiss: "You really want to make this up to me?"

Ruby: "Absolutely?"

Weiss: "Read this and don't ever talk to me again."

[Archer: Oh how little she knew.]

Yang, seeing how this train wreck was going to end, decided to try to defuse the tension.

Yang: "Look, it seems you two just got off on the wrong foot, why don't you start over and try to be friends, ok?" Weiss gave the blonde a blank stare which she just half smiled back at.