Girls Night (Chapter 29)

Qrow and Jack meet in a dark room, they both are wearing black trench coats.

Jack: "You got it?"

Qrow: "Yea." He produces a phone from his pocket. "Payment?"

Jack: "Here." He pulls out a flask that says infinite vodka on it. The two quickly trade. "Finally it is mine." Suddenly the lights turned on and Archer walked in fixing his hair and waistcoat.

Archer: "What's going on here... is that my phone?"

Qrow: "Shit!" He turned to a crow and flew away.

Jack: "You can't stop me now! I have the almighty phone of chapter creation! I can do anything! I can lewd anyone!" Archer walked over and slapped him across the face and took back his phone.

Archer: "Go away. I'll call you if I ever need a lemon writing."

Jack: "But you never do-"

Archer: "Buh-bye now." Jack leaves disgruntled. "Alright what's first? Oh yes the Girls Night chapter... wait can I even write this? I'm not a girl..."
--------------------
3rd Person

Pyrrha watched Jaune and (Y/N) leave and sighed. It was true she had agreed to have a 'Girls Night' while the Guys, all three of them, were out. She got up from her bed and made sure everything was alright in the dorm before leaving.

Entering Team RWBYs dorm was like entering a pillowy battlefield, they were everywhere. A first guess would probably be that it was to make the place more comfortable for their extra guests, a first realisation would be that Nora was hitting people with pillows.

Nora: "Pyrrha's here!" She sang out, "Girls Night has officially begun!" A pillow to the face from Yang cut her out.

Yang: "Aww yea now the fun can begin!"

Weiss: "I don't see how spreading feathers is fun." She said cross armed.

Ruby: "That's because you're the ice queen." She teased.

Blake: "It does seem rather messy..."

Pyrrha: "Does this happen all the time?"

Ruby: "Wait, don't tell me..."

Yang: "...that you three have never had..."

Nora: "...a sleepover?!" The three said one after another, all pointing at the 'offending parties'.

Weiss: "No..."

Blake: "Not really..."

Pyrrha: "No I haven't..."

Nora: "Then you've got catch up to do!"

Nora ran around, almost as fast as Ruby, setting up a white board and placing the three 'newbies' on the floor sat on pillows. She stood with a pointer and chalk, now suddenly wearing an army helmet.

Nora: "Attention!" Ruby and Yang played along saluting. "We have new recruits in the ranks and they must be trained! To begin we shall dive into the proper attire for a sleepover." She quickly drew Jaune on the board wearing his onesie. "Pyjamas are to be expected, there will soon be a moment that us all will go change into our equipment."