XX

"Ok, then make it short.", I crossed my arms and tried to avoid eye contact.

Namjoon's expression was serious and somewhat angry, I never saw him like this before.

"What's your Problem, Jandi?"

I looked him right into his brown eyes, with the deadliest stare I could make.

"I should ask you that! Because of you, my friend got beaten up!"

"It wasn't because of me." The tall guy tried to make his voice calmer. "He made fun of my gay friend and therefore got his lesson."

I looked at him confused and tried to understand what he just meant.

"Your gay friend?...", I mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Yeah, homosexuality. Something I guess doesn't exist where you both come from."

I looked at him shocked, while Namjoon's eyes got smaller, making him look dangerous.

"Are you as homophobic as your friend?"

"What? No."

"Good. Then will you go on a date with me?"

"W-What?"

Namjoon smiled with closed eyes and got one step nearer to me.

"Give me your phone.", he suddenly said.

"My pho-"

"Your phone, come on just give it to me.", Namjoon said before placing his hand in front of me.

I slowly took it out of my pocket, in disbelief of this whole situation, and put it into the big hand in front of me.

He typed a while on the screen and gave it back to me.

I stared at the screen and looked up again, only to see Namjoon already leaving.

I looked at my phone once again.

Joon

He gave me his number.