Prologue

• Dedicated to JesAlison

Greetings. This is my first fan fiction - this being said there are plenty of mistakes. Currently I am starting to edit this and make it better than what is has been. Please bear with me. It might be a while before the old chapters are edited and posted.

Well...that's it! Enjoy reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Edited (4/13/18)]

Hinata sighed. It was the same routine it had been for the past five months. Go out and make sure everyone was okay, help the hurt, and fight if need be. It had been this way thanks to a war that had happened. This war was nothing major however. Naruto had dispelled the war, like the ninja he was, and proclaimed his love for Sakura. She was ecstatic when she heard Sakura had felt the same. The crush Hinata had for the yellow-haired boy had vanished.

She took her headband and put it around her neck. She slightly zipped up her jacket as a fishnet held her large breasts. She zipped up the shorts and put her boots on. She grabbed a few kunai and slipped them into the holster on her thighs. She wondered why she would still need to wear the kunai when the war was over. Of course she also knew why, other places knew Konoha was now in distress and was an easy target.

Everyone was in such a buzz. No matter how damaged Konoha was the kids still laughed and played while the adults still smiled. People were bumping into Hinata then yelled at her to watch where she was going. She didn't bother to make a remark towards those people. Everyone, even if they were all smiling, was having a hard time.

Her home was being rebuilt as she walked the streets. Neji worked hard while she was assigned to work with Sakura. She never minded helping Sakura, it kept her mind off a certain male that had invaded her mind.

She sighed as she headed south. She did not need to think about him already. The sun had just risen and Sakura would not be up for a few more hours. Even though she knew she should not be thinking about him her mind wondered to him. How was he? He had gotten a letter from him a month back but she had not heard anything else from him. She could only hope he wasn't injured.

She could see a ball coming toward her as she let her mind wonder. She raised her hand as the ball got closer to her, catching it with almost no effort. A kid raised his hand off a little way, "Can I have my ball back miss?" Hinata smiled and kicked it back to him with little effort. He smiled, but it quickly disappeared to be replaced with a scream.

He  began to run the other way, away from Hinata. Hinata quickly turned to only see the fireball for a brief second before she was hit by it. Yet there was more to it then just fire. It was earth and fire. It slid, destroying another part of the village, making debris everywhere. Screams could be heard from every direction. Hinata reached up, moving a little of debris. "Sa...suke," she breathed out before she lost consciousness.