Chapter ten- vacation

April 4th 2020
Two years old
Lizas pov
I woke up to mason climbing into our bed and jumping on top of us. "Mason, don't wake up Dada" i whispered pulling him so he was sitting on me knee. "Too late" David said sitting up. "I don't think we should get him a toddler bed yet" I laughed. "Yeah I don't quite think he's ready yet" David replied referring to the fact that mason came into our room three times last night and woke us up. "Momma, pool?" Mason asked, wanting to go swimming. "Not yet, we will have breakfast first and then we can go swimming" I told him. Mason is doing really well in swimming, he can now float on his back, which is amazing.
We went downstairs and ate some lucky charms, masons was happy because he got sugary cereal since we are on holiday. After that we got dressed for today. David was wearing some black swimming shorts with a black shirt over them, I was wearing some denim pale blue shorts with a black swimsuit underneath and mason was just wearing some navy swim shorts with parrots and leaves all over them, I just left him in that considering it is 83 degrees. We relaxed for a little longer before going in the pool. We had bought a unicorn float from a stall near the beach so for hours we had fun using that as well as David teaching mason to swim for hours.
When it got to lunch, we had a bbq, David grilled, chicken, burgers and we all sat around the pool eating.
After eating, we decided to go to the beach. We had hired a golf cart so David drove and me and mason sat on the bag with all of the bags.
When we arrived at the beach, we found a nice spot with a few loungers and an umbrella, we laid out towels on the loungers and one on the floor for mace. We got out his bucket and spade and let him play for a while.
As time went on, we went into the sea. Mason and David were having lots of fun together so I decided to go back to the lounger, I lay down once more and took out my phone. I looked through my notifications. I had a few messages and emails but there was one that stood out the most.
YouTube
New from Kristen mcatee
'we have an announcement'

I gasped as I read it and instantly clicked it. I watched the whole 20 minutes. At first it was telling their family they were pregnant and then it moved on to them talking together about how they wanted the babies life to be more private and how they were so excited for this new stage in their life. I liked the video and commented.
'So excited for mason to have a best friend, I'm super proud of you for telling everyone, love you too much' I commented.
I then also texted her.
'Omg omg omg, you did ittt! I love you so much and as soon as im back from Hawaii you and Scott  getting the biggest hugs in the world. I'm so proud of you

I got up and went back down to the sea. "Dave guess what" I said putting my arms round his shoulders and trapping mace in the middle of our hug. "What?" He asked back, extremely confused. "Kristen and Scott announced the baby" I said super excitedly. "That's so good for them" he replied. "I'm actually so unbelievably happy for them" I said excitedly for no reason. David laughed and kissed my head. We all decided to walk back up to where all of our stuff was. We packed up and went to a small ice cream shop. We each got an ice cream and walked back along the beach to get back the the cart.

When we were back at the villa, me and David got ready for tonight. Tonight we are going out to a restaurant and then having a spa night, thankfully you can get baby sitters on the sight which I am kind of scared to leave mason with a random person, but they are all qualified and have the correct checks and standards.
I was wearing a black sleeveless top that showed just the right amount of cleavage and a black and white pencil skirt. I did a smokey look for my makeup and left my hair to hang lightly on my shoulders. As I was walking down the stairs, David was sitting on the couch watching mason as he played.
He turned to look at me and his jaw dropped. "Take a picture it will last longer" I joked at him as his eyes had not moved from me. "Jesus Liza, you look so good" he said pulling me into his grip and kissing my lips passionately. "You don't look to bad yourself" I replied. He was wearing only a black shirt and pants but he still looked absolutely amazing.
David was still just looking at me up and down, interlocking his hands in mine. "Liza why are you actually that gorgeous, you're making me look ugly" he told me. "Then no Hawaiian chics can steal my man" I replied as he kissed my cheek. "Babeeee" I said pushing him away lightly. "What?" He replied confused. "You're ruining my contour" I said laughing. He pushed his lips against mine and as we broke apart he said "I guess I ruined your lipstick too". I rolled my eyes and put my arms round his neck cuddling him.
When we have moments like this, it takes me back to kian and jc's rooftop. When we were just kids kissing under the stars and bonding over how neither of us could drink despite all of our friends being completely off their heads. Before we moved in together, got engaged and had a kid. "What are you thinking?" David asked snapping me out of my transe "as cliché as this sounds, I was thinking about how much I love you, and how every time we kiss, it takes me back to kian and Jc's rooftop, under the stars" I said. "That was very cliché, but also very cute and true" he replied. "I love you dobrik" I said "I love you too Koshy"

A/n
I was going to write about them going on a date but screw it, was already cute enough. Hi I'm ego Emily 😂
-Emily