Chapter fourteen- period

August 2nd 2020
2 years 4 months
David's pov
I woke up to see Liza cuddling mason next to me. "Good morning" I said kissing each of their heads. "Morning dada" mason replied, Liza just stayed silent and cuddled mason. "What's up babe?" I asked her. "Nothing" she replied looking down. "Come on I know somethings up" I said. "It's fine David" she replied kind of angrily. "Okay but if you need to talk I'm here" I said getting out of bed and kissing her head.

Lizas pov
As soon as David left the room I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Why did I have to be such a dick to David. I got up out of bed and balanced mason on my hip. We went downstairs and I put mason down in the living room. And went to the kitchen where David was standing making coffee. He saw me and immediately put his arms around me. "Have you been crying?" He asked looking at my face and pulling away from the hug slightly. Him saying that made me cry again, he pulled my back into his chest and I cried even more into his hoodie. "Babe, what's wrong please talk to me" he said. "My period started today" I said crying even more. He pulled my closer and held me tighter.
You're probably just thinking, oh cool She's on her period but it's so much more than that to me and David, since I told him we were ready we've been trying non stop for a baby but so far we have been unlucky. I know it's only been two weeks and that's not long at all but since I decided I wanted a baby, I'm desperate.

"Baby, it's okay everything happens for a reason, maybe we aren't ready yet" he said to me. I cried more when he called me 'baby' "I just want a baby so bad" I said sounding super selfish. I don't care at this point. It's not just the fact I want a baby, it's everything. The baby that I miscarried keeps coming into my mind and that stupid icp. Everything just keeps playing on my mind twenty four seven. Not even mentioning the fact i am on my period which sends my emotions flying.
"We're gonna be fine, we have our baby right in the living room and we will have another when the time is right" he said kissing the top of my head. No matter what I was going through David was always there and he can make me feel better every time.
"I love you so much" I said as we finally stopped hugging. "Momma" mason said running to me. "I love you" he said as I picked him up and cuddled him.
Theses two boys are the only things that get me through the hard days and I love them more than I can even show. They are both my rocks and I don't know what I'd do without them.

A/n
It's a bit short and boring but exciting things to come!!!