Chapter fifty two- beyond crazy

July 26th 2021
3 years 4 months
2 weeks old
David's pov
Me and liza both woke up for the fifth time tonight. Mason had came into our room at 3am and was still asleep in our bed, taking up most of the room and every few hours Izzy was waking up crying. We had both only had about two hours sleep. "Does she need feeding again?" I asked sleepily "Yeah" Liza replied. She picked up Izzy and walked through to her nursery where the comfortable rocking chair was. I waited a while and then walked through to my girls with a burping cloth. As soon as Liza was done, I took Izzy and burped her whilst Liza went back to bed. After that I rocked her back to sleep and then put her back into her cot. I joined liza and mason back in bed. We fell asleep again for a little while.
The next thing to wake me up was mason climbing on top of me "I pee dada" he said "you peed?" I asked jumping up "no, I need to pee" he said. "Okay come on don't wake mommy" I said taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. He peed and decided that he didn't want to go back to sleep so we went downstairs in his playroom and I put a movie on and gave him his iPad to keep him quiet so liza could get a little more sleep. I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram and the next thing I knew, Liza was waking me up and running her hands through my beyond overgrown hair. "What happened?" I asked waking up with a start "nothing bubba, Jason is coming over soon so I thought I would wake you" liza said to me. "Shit i forgot he was coming" i said."come on we've got to get dressed" she said taking my hand and leading me upstairs. Izzy was already in the room and mason followed us up. It finally felt like we had a little control over both kids at once. Mason was sitting on the bed, dressed in today's outfit and Izzy was also dressed for today, laying next to him on the bed. Liza for dressed into some jeans and a vest shirt, I got dressed into my classic all black outfit. I pulled liza into a hug in front of the full length mirror. We looked a mess. My hair was super long and me beard was grown out, I had dark circles under my eyes and I looked super pale. Liza also had dark circles under her eyes and was wearing no makeup. Liza still did look beautiful but she also looked run down and tired along with me. Just then, Izzy's loud cries filled the air yet again and mason was shouting for us "Mommy! daddy! Bella sad!" He shouted a couple times. We both went through and Izzy was clearly hungry again. Liza fed her and then gave her to me to burp. We went downstairs and mason was playing, Liza sitting on the couch on her phone and I was holding Izzy considering if anyone put her down, she would scream. Her head was balanced on my shoulder and I held her body just tight enough so that I had her protected. "Oh crap David" Liza said pointing at something on me "what?" I asked confused "she's puked all down your back" Liza said. I handed Izzy over and pulled off my shirt revealing the large stain that Izzy had put there. "Thanks Isabella that was really kind of you" I said,  just as I was about to get a new shirt the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I said not wanting to make liza move "babe your shirtless"she laughed "honestly don't care anymore" I laughed. I opened the door to see Jason pointing his camera at me. Usually I would hate it if anyone filmed me shirtless but I just stood there looking completely drained not giving a damn. "Dave you look rough" Jason said immediately putting his camera away. I nodded and let him in. He looked at liza  "how much sleep have you guys had?" He asked "three hours max" I replied . "Jesus this is not good for you guys" he replied. "Jason!" Mason said running up to Jason. "Hello mason" he said to my son. "Have you guys eaten today?" He asked "we don't have time" Liza replied "okay when did you both last eat. Truth please" he said "maybe yesterday lunch" I replied "guys come on, you can't do that to yourselves" he said. "Okay I'm buying you guys food right now, David I know your chipotle order, Liza what do you want?" Jason asked liza. She told him her order "Jason do you want my card?" I asked him "no I'm going to buy you this and you are both going to eat it kid free for an hour" he said leaving again. I looked at liza and smiled "what is our lives?" I asked laughing "honestly it's beyond crazy" she replied.

Jason soon returned from chipotle carrying a bag of food. He placed it onto our dining room table and then let liza feed Isabella before taking her and mason into the playroom for a while.
Me and liza say down and ate our food. We got an hour of talking and being us as well as eating good food. As soon as we were done, we put away all the rubbish before going back into the playroom. "See you guys look better already" Jason said handing Izzy back to me. "Thanks Jason" I said hugging him "any time, I really care about you two. Any time you need me at all please call. Even if you guys just need a few minutes I'm here any time" he said. We went into the sitting room and watched I film, which Liza, mason and Izzy fell asleep on me in the middle of the movie. Mason was asleep on my lap, Izzy was in my arms and liza was resting her head on my shoulder.
Jason is such good guy to us I really don't understand it. Honestly we couldn't have gotten through today without him.

A/n
Okay I can't end fanfics yet again.
-Emily