Chapter sixty- ohana

December 25th 2021
3 years 9 months
5 months old
Lizas pov
"Mommy, it's Christmas!" I woke up to mason shouting in my ear. "I know babyyyy, merry Christmas" I told him hugging him and kissing his forehead. "Hey mason wake up daddy" I whispered to him. He nodded mischievously and then jumped on David "daddy it's Christmas!" He said shaking him and jumping on him. David groaned and rolled over to face me. "Babe, come on get up" I said running my hand through his hair and kissing his cheek. He groaned again and then sat up rubbing his eyes. "Bubba it's Christmas don't be grumpy" I said to him laughing. "I'm not grumpy" he whined sarcastically. I laughed at him and then got up to hear Isabella who was now crying because of how noisy we were being . "Shhhh" I said rocking her lightly and kissing her little head. Izzy looked up at me and I balanced her on my hip and kissed her head again "Okay boys lets go downstairs" i said to my boys. "Presents!" Mason shouted. "If you've been a good boy" I said knowing that there was a hell lot of presents waiting for him but still playing along. Mason got up and waited patiently at the top of the stairs for us. I was holding Izzy and David was following behind with his camera since this was a cute moment. We walked down the stairs and then mason ran into his playroom where the tree and presents were. "Oh my gosh" he said in the cutest accent making me and David laugh. "Look at all those presents mace" David said ruffling masons hair as he sat down.
Mason started opening presents and I was feeding Izzy on the sofa as David was helping mason. "Oh my gosh babe it's been a year since we told everyone about her" he said indicating to Izzy. "I know and now she's a little five month old who eats everything, it's crazy" I replied laughing at the last part. "How much has our lives changed in four years please?" I said thinking about Christmas in 2016 when we didn't even have a clue that in the next year we would have a baby on the way and would be engaged. "We have two kids, it's so crazy. I didn't even think we would be able to do that we were still kids ourselves" David said "I know it's beyond crazy" I replied. "Mommy, Daddy watch" mason said looking at us as we were busy talking to each other. "Sorry mace" I replied laughing "he is literally a copy and paste of you" David laughed. I laughed with him and then we watched our boy open the rest of his presents which he was super happy about. Mason was soon done and he had also helped Izzy opened the few things we had gotten her and then it was mine and David's turn. "Okay this isn't an amazing present but it's cute and it's from mason and Izzy" i said handing him a box. He opened it to reveal a framed picture of the four of us and small versions of mason and Izzy's hand prints were on the bottom of the frame. "Oh wow that is adorable" David said. "Dave are you crying?" I asked noticing his eyes had gone more shiny "what? No" he replied wiping his eyes. "Awwww bubs you're so soft" I said to him "I know I can't help it I'm an emotional guy" he replied shrugging. I kissed his cheek and then gave him his other presents which consisted of a watch and some clothes which he is easy to buy for considering he only really wears black. "Thanks babe, I love everything" David said hugging me. I hugged him back before it was my turn. David has first gotten me some make up that I had asked for, then he had gotten me a new blanket/ throw which always was good for me because I love blankets. Finally, he had gotten me a new camera since mine is super old. "Oh my god babe, I love you, I love you, I love you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Anything for my girl" he replied which made me love him even more. "Mommy, stop being silly" mason said laughing at us. "Sorry baby, daddy got me a really good present" I said to him. "Yeah I'm getting brownie points so me and mommy can make some more brothers and sisters for you" David said in a fake smooth accent. "Shut up" I laughed hitting his chest lightly "that's your fourth pressent, it's me tonight" he said "I'm definitely okay with that" I replied smiling at him. "Okay lets stop flirting like teenagers and feed our children" David laughed taking masons hand and leading him to the kitchen to get his breakfast. I picked up izzy from the rug and brought her through to the kitchen on my hip. "Okay mason you can have anything you want for breakfast" David said opening up the pantry. "Chocolate!" He shouted making Izzy jump in my arms which then after made her laugh. "Aw Isabella you are the cutest" I said kissing her head as she was balanced on my side. "Bella wants chocolate too" mason added laughing at himself after he said it. "Does she really?" I asked in reply "yeah she told me" he laughed. "You really are a little monkey" I replied squishing his cheeks making him laugh even more which also made Isabella laugh.
Izzy and mason have the cutest little bond in the world. Nobody can make Izzy laugh like her big brother. If she's crying he can make her smile and if he needs cheering up his little sister can definitely do it.
"Babe, what do you want?" David asked snapping me out of my transe "oh I'll just have some tea" I replied. "Okay baby" he replied kissing my head and then continuing to make mason Nutella on toast.
After we had eaten breakfast, we got dressed for today. We decided to go for the matching Christmas sweater look. I was dressed in a red sweater with white jeans, David was wearing his sweater with black jeans, we dressed mason into a sweater with some black pants and Isabella into a dress version with white leggings. We went downstairs and sat on the sofa where we had the camera set up. To take a cute Christmas picture. Me and David sat beside each other and David had mason on his knee and Isabella was on mine. Most of the pictures ended up having mason looking at and playing with Isabella rather then looking at the camera but they were the cutest.
We soon had dinner and afterwards we all crashed on the sofa after eating way too much food. Everything felt perfect. I had my head laid on David, mason was asleep on top of him and Isabella was asleep on me since it was her nap time. I looked down at my perfect little girl and then over to my boy. "How did we create such perfect little humans?" I asked David "Liza they're half of you of course they were going to be perfect" he replied running his hands through my hair. I smiled at how cute he was. "I don't know how I got so lucky with you, you're seriously the best guy in the world. I love you so so much" I said to him "I love you too liza. You literally give me something to show off and be proud of" he replied. I smiled again. Our family is so unbelievably perfect.
I picked up my phone and opened Instagram. I pulled up the picture that we took earlier in our matching outfits. "Bubba what should I caption this?" I asked David. "Ohana" he replied. Ohana.

A/n
I'm so sorry about how bad this is. It was supposed to be a rocking last chapter but it's not so I'm very sorry. The new book will be out soon and I'll post on here when it does. I love you alllllllll!
-Emily