I'm sorry. So, so sorry.

!TW!
...

Jimin placed the blade against his wrist and took in deep breaths. He slid the blade across his wrist and screamed in pain. Taehyung jolted up in the bed and breathed heavily. He got up and walked into the hall. "Jimin?" He called and went to the bathroom where the light was.

He stood in the doorway and gasped. "JIMIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Taehyung yelled and immediately grabbed the first aid kit. He couldn't believe Jimin just cut his wrist and was bleeding profusely. Taehyung was in tears knowing his boyfriend almost just killed himself.

"Jimin why'd you do this?" Taehyung cried as he wrapped the bandage around Jimin's arm. Jimin was crying as well and could barely get a word out. "I thought you didn't want me anymore." Jimin finally sobbed out. Taehyung shook his head and kissed Jimin's cheek. "I never said I didn't want you anymore Jimin. I just wanted some space to think, but clearly that wasn't a good idea." Taehyung said.

"Let's go to bed, m'kay? We'll talk in he morning. It's my day off." Taehyung said and carried Jimin to their room. Jimin laid facing away from Taehyung, thinking Taehyung probably didn't want to cuddle but that wasn't true.

Taehyung pulled Jimin close to him and kissed his cheek. "Sweet dreams." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded as they drifted to sleep.

...

The next morning Jimin woke up and Taehyung wasn't there, so he just sat up and got out of bed. He walked downstairs where Taehyung was sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a cup of tea and reading something on his phone. Jimin walked over and cleared his throat to get his attention. "Oh, you're awake." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"Come sit." Taehyung said pointing ti the chair next to him. Jimin sat next to Taehyung and ran his fingers through his slightly messy hair. "Jimin I know how much I hurt you the past two days and I'm sorry. So, so sorry." Taehyung said sincerly looking in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin hopped up and hugged Taehyung as tears began to fall. "Please don't cry, baby." Taehyung said softly and rubbed Jimin's back. "I wanna make this work, Jimin." Taehyung said and Jimin looked at him with teary eyes. "You do?" He sniffled and Taehyung nodded smiling lightly. "I do Jimin. I love you to much to leave you." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin softly. They just stayed like that hugging each other until Jimin stopped crying.

They sat in the living room and cuddled on the couch, watching a movie. "So tell me more about what littlespace is." Taehyung said and Jimin looked at him kinda suprised. "O-Okay." Jimin said and went onto explain about different concepts of littlespace, Taehyung nodding when he understood.

"What age do you usually regress to?" Taehyung asked. "Um, three but when I'm really stressed, I could regress lower." Jimin said and Taehyung hummed in response. "And it's NOT a sexual kink for me. People have taken littlespace too far and made it into that but that's not what I use it for." Jimin said and Taehyung chuckled at him getying so angry. "Sorry for thinkig that." Taehyung said and Jimin huffed.

"I actually find it cute now. Especially you since you're already cute when your not in littlespace." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled as he placed a soft kiss in Taehyung's lips. They continued to watch the movie and Jimin was close to drifting to sleep until Taehyung spoke again. "I want to be your caregiver." Taehyung said out of the blue and Jimin's eyes widened. "Y-You do?" Jimin stuttered and Taehyung nodded.

"I want to take care of you Jimin. I love you and accept you now that you explained it more to me. I think I'm ready to do that for you." Taehyung stated and Jimin smiled. He was way too happy right now. He hugged Taehyung tightly with all his might. "I love you too!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Why do you get stressed Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Well I work as a dance teacher but when I broke up with my ex, I was really depressed and took a long break. I actually have start up again next week and I'm kinda nervous." Jimin said and Taehyung kissed his cheek. "You'll be okay. I'll be here to hug you and cuddle when you feel small, okay?" He promised and Jimin nodded.

Just being in Taehyung's arms now was making him regress into little space. "What do you want for lunch?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged. "I dun know?" Jimin said as he finally slipped. "Jimin..." Taehyung said looking at him. "Y-Yes?" Jimin said trying not to sound small. Taehyung smirked and booped Jimin's nose. "Are you feeling little now?" He asked and Jimin shyly nodded as his cheeks turned pink. "It's okay, don't be shy." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"What do you want for lunch?" Taehyung asked again as he stood up from the couch. "Um, chicken nuggies!" Jimin exclaimed and Taehyung awed at the cuteness then sighed. "I don't know if we have chicken nuggets, I might have to go out and buy some." Taehyung said and Jimin sighed dramatically. "Can you?" Jimin pleaded and Taehyung simply nodded.

He got up and put on some shoes and grabbed his jacket. "I'll be back, okay?" Taehyung said. Jimin ran up to him and pecked his lips, smiling cutely. Taehyung smiled back before he left to the store to get the nuggets.

In the store, he walked down the frozen food aisle and found the chicken nuggets. He decided he'd get the little dino shaped nuggets to be fun. He picked up two packs and put it in the small hand-held basket. He also picked up some cookies to bake later along with frosting and colored sprinkles to put on top.

He bought the stuff and drove home. Taehyung thought to himself, this is gonna be fun taking care of little Jimin. He couldn't wait to spoil him with many things he wanted too. Once at home, he parked in the driveway and got out the car. He opened the front door and hung up his jacket. "Baby, I'm back." He called out and he heard little footsteps coming near. Jimin peaked his head i to the foyer and smiled a little.

Taehyung walked in the kitchen and Jimin followed. He placed the dino shaped chicken nuggets on the tray and put them in the oven to cook. "Dada?" Jimin said and Taehyung's heart almost melted. "Yes baby?" He said. "I love you Dada." Jimin said cutely and Taehyung walked over to him and pulled Jimin in his arms.

"I love you too baby." He said softly and kissed Jimin's forehead. He really did too.