Disney World: Day 2 and Day 3

Their second day of their trip would be pretty relaxed since they were going to Epcot which didn't have many rides so they wouldn't be there all day.

They entered the park, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand tightly because he didn't want to get lost. They headed for the ride that usually had the longest line, Test Track,  and waited for a while. Taehyung didn't think that so many people would be there that early in they day.

By the time they got off, it was lunch time so they went to a restaurant, Taehyung rolling his eyes at how seriously overpriced food was there but hey! That's the Disney experience for you. Jimin and Jungkook just had chicken nuggets again and were treated to a few cookies after for behaving well.

"When are we gonna go to Magic Kingdom Dada?" Jimin asked softly, Taehyung stroking his cheek gently. "Tomorrow. We'll get to see all the fireworks and meet Mickey and Minnie like you wanted." Taehyung said, Jimin smiling brightly as Taehyung kissed his cheek.

His phone began ringing, his heart dropping seeing it was from his office. "I have to take this call." Taehyung said to Jin and Namjoon who nodded, Jungkook and Jimin cutely interacting with each other.

"Are you having fun so far Jimin?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded. "Can Jiminie and I go to the pool today?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, wanting have Namjoon hold him so badly but he knew he couldn't. "Of course Bun, we'll only be here for about another hour then leave." Namjoon said, the two littles smiling with delight.

Taehyung began walking back over to the four, attempting to hide his sadness but Jin and Namjoon could tell something was up. "What's wrong?" Jin asked. "I need to talk to you guys when we get back to the hotel." He said seriously, the two frowning.

They rode probably two or three more rides before going back to their hotel, helping the littles get into their swimming clothes before going to the pool.

They exited the elevator and went to where the pool was and as crazy as it sounds, nobody was there. It was a nice day to be in the parks so that's probably why. "Go swim with Kookie while I talk to Jin and Namjoon, okay?" Taehyung kissed Jimin's nose gently. The two littles went off to swim, Taehyung turning to face Jin and Namjoon.

"Guys, I have to go back to Korea for a day because something came up at work." Taehyung said. "Oh Tae, you can't just leave Jiminie like that." Jin said. "I know I sound like a terrible person right now, but I seriously have to. It's only for tomorrow. I'll be back for our last two days." Taehyung said.

"Jimin really wanted to be with you at Magic Kingdom tomorrow though?" Jin said. "I switched the days. You guys are going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Oh, that works perfect I guess. Poor Jimin is gonna be so sad." Namjoon sighed. "I know." Taehyung said. He felt so bad, he really did.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Jin asked. " I guess before we go to bed tonight, if I told him now he'd have a meltdown right here." Taehyung laughed bitterly.

...

So later on that night, they all had dinner, the littles eating pizza while Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon had salads. They watched a little tv then went to their rooms for the night, Taehyung helping Jimin in his pajamas. Taehyung was sitting in the bed, texting his co-workers while Jimin played with some stuffed animals on the carpet.

"Kitten?" Taehyung called, setting his phone down on the nightstand. "Yes Daddy?" Jimin looked up. "Come here baby." Taehyung waved him over. Jimin stood up and waddled over, Taehyung picking him up and placing the little on his lap.

"Daddy has to go back home for a day Kitten. I won't be here tomorrow." Taehyung said, Jimin pouting as his eyes welled up with tears. "It's just a for a day, baby, I know you're sad." Taehyung stroked his cheeks as the boy burst into tears. Taehyung held him close, rubbing his back gently as he cried in his shoulder.

"Don't cry Kitten, I'll be back before you know it. You're gonna have fun with Kookie, Jin and Namjoon tomorrow." Taehyung whispered softly, Jimin calming down a little. "I'll call and talk to you, okay?" Taehyung said, Jimin hiccuping softly as he lifted his head and looked in Taehyung's eyes.

Jimin's sparkly, tear filled eyes made Taehyung just want to cry as well. He felt really, really bad for missing a day of their vacation. "I love you baby boy, okay?" Taehyung said in a small voice, placing gentle kisses all over Jimin's face. "I l-love you too Dada." Jimin laid his head back on Taehyung's shoulder.

(((((((

Jimin did get sad when he woke up the next morning and Taehyung wasn't there. It didn't take long for Jin to calm him down with the help of Jungkook who gave him comforting hugs.

Jimin held Jin's hand, Jungkook holding Namjoon's, as they walked into the park that day. Jin could tell Jimin didn't seem as excited as he'd normally be but he knew Taehyung would be back early tomorrow morning and Jimin would be okay.

Jimin did have fun while he was on the rides but things came to a stump after lunch when Jimin began tearing up, squeezing Jin's hand to let him know something was wrong. Jin gasped seeing his teary eyes and walked him over to a less populated area.

"You're okay little one, Taehyung will be back okay? Don't cry." Jin hugged him, Jimin sniffling softly as he nodded. Jin wiped his tears and ruffled his hair. "He's gonna call later so you can talk to him, okay?" Jin said and Jimin nodded.

They left the park around 8:00 that night, Jimin very sleepy from being sad almost the entire day and from walking around a lot. He laid on the couch, Jungkook sitting on the floor right in front of him as they watched Max and Ruby.

Jin's phone rang, letting out a sigh of relief that it was Taehyung. "Hey." Jin said. "Hi, how was Jimin today?" Taehyung asked. "Ohh, poor baby was sad almost all day. I felt really bad but I continued to let him know you were coming back." Jin said as he peaked into the living room, Jimin sucking on his pacifier as he hugged his giant plushy close to his body.

"Can I talk to him?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jin said as he walked into the living room. "It's Taehyung." Jin smiled softly, Jimin looking hopeful as he held the phone to his ear. "Dada?" Jimin asked softly, Taehyung's heart melting. "Hi Kitten, are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked. "I miss you Dada." Jimin pouted. "I know but guess what? I'll be there tomorrow. Right when you wake up baby." Taehyung smiled to himself.

"O-Okay Dada." Jimin mumbled. "Get some sleep, okay? Dada loves you." Taehyung said. "I love you too Dada." Jimin felt better. "Bye Kitten." Taehyung said. "Bye bye." Jimin said and handed the phone back to Jin. "Are you feeling a little better?" Jin asked, Jimin nodding. "That's good." Jin ruffled his hair. Jimin wanted tomorrow to come quicker.