Chill Day

August rolled around pretty quick. Quicker than Jimin wanted because that meant Tae went back to work next month.

The little sat at the dining room table, coloring in his color book and sucking on his pacifier. He was listening to music as he did so, bopping his head along.

Taehyung made him color because he'd been bothering him when he was trying to get the house cleaned up. Taehyung finally finished and went into the dining room. "I finish!" Jimin chirped. "That's so nice, Kitten." Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on Jimin's chubby cheek.

He'd neatly colored the picture inside the lines. He closed the coloring book and looked up at Taehyung. He made grabby hands at Taehyung. "Nah ah, what did I teach you about asking?" Taehyung rose a brow.

"Can I have uppy's?" Jimin mumbled. "Of course you can." Taehyung picked him up, Jimin laying his head on his shoulder. "Is Kookie feeling better? Uncle Jinnie says he's sad and I couldn't play with him for a while." Jimin said.

Taehyung sighed. Little Jimin would never understand why Jungkook was sad but he could at least give him a little context. "Kitten, Jungkook is depressed. That means he'll be sad for a really long time." Taehyung carried Jimin around the house.

"Why can't I go play with him to make him happy?" Jimin asked. Taehyung stood at the living room window, taking in the beautiful scenery outside as held he'd Jimin in his arms.

"Because he's not in littlespace, baby. There no way you can really make him happy right now." Taehyung said. "Oh, okay." Jimin whispered. He rose his head off of Taehyung's shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Will Jungkookie ever be happy again?" Jimin asked. "Of course he will, Kitten. It'll take a while though." He said. Jimin hummed. He carried Jimin upstairs to their bedroom, Jimin humming a song.

"You're such a cutie, you know that?" Taehyung said. "I dunno. I guess I am." Jimin said and Taehyung awed, kissing the smaller's cheek. "And you're so, so pretty." Taehyung complimented him. Jimin was a sucker for them.

The little blushed and squirmed in Taehyung's arms. "Dada, you're giving me butterflies in my tummy." Jimin giggled nervously. Taehyung chuckled. "Is it nap time?" Jimin asked. Taehyung chucked the clock.

"Indeed it is. Do you want your bottle, hmm?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. He carried Jimin back downstairs to get his bottle fixed.

He sat Jimin upon the counter top as he opened the fridge. "Which flavor, Kitten?" Taehyung asked. "Hmmm?" Jimin placed a finger in his chin. Taehyung looked at him and laughed quietly. "Vanilla!" Jimin squeaked.

Taehyung poured vanilla milk into Jimin's bottle until it was 3/4 full and placed it in the microwave to warm up. "Can you read me a story please, Dada?" Jimin asked politely. Taehyung was happy to see his manner were getting better.

"Of course I can, cutie." Taehyung smiled. He took Jimin's bottle out of the microwave and handed it to Jimin who took a sip, humming at the comforting warmth of it.

Taehyung picked him back up and carried him up stairs. He laid him down in the bed and picked a story off of the book shelf. He sat on the bead against the headboard, Jimin climbing onto Taehyung's lap.

The man smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jimin and began reading the children's book. Jimin laid his head against Taehyung's chest, drinking his milk from his bottle.

Taehyung was nearly halfway through the book when he realized the little had fallen asleep already. He laughed quietly, placing the book on the nightstand.

He took the bottle away from Jimin's tiny hands and set it onto the nightstand as well. He placed a pacifier between Jimin's lips and sighed.

His grip around Jimin gradually tightened to keep him warm and secure in his arms. It was so endearing to have such experiences like this with Jimin and him being a little.

Taking care of him was quite wholesome and it surely made him feel like a better person. He leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead for some seconds, his heart fluttering. Jimin squirmed a little, his fingers grabbing ahold to the t-shirt Taehyung was wearing.

"My baby..." He whispered, gently stroking Jimin's fluffy locks of hair. "You're so, so precious and I love you so, so much." He whispered to the sleeping boy. Everyday, he thanked his lucky stars he stumbled upon Jimin in the coffee shop. Without him, his life would be a complete mess.

...

Jin and Namjoon decided they were able to trust Jungkook alone in the house, so they went on a small date that day.

Th two sat at the park underneath a tree, eating froyo Namjoon bought. "Do you think Jungkook is getting any better?" Jin asked. "Well, he gets out of bed now so I'm definitely sure he is. He's eating more too." Namjoon said.

"You think that he felt pressured because of us to not keep the baby?" Jin asked. "No. I don't think so. It was his choice and he even said he couldn't handle one. Don't think you caused it, Jin." Namjoon held Jin's hand.

It was quiet for a while until Jin laughed cutely. "We haven't been on a date in forever." He shook his head. "I know." Namjoon smiled, exposing his charming dimples. Jin caressed his face and smiled back before pressing their lips together.

"You're blushing." Jin pointed out laughed, Namjoon chuckling softly as he wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. "I love you. A lot." Namjoon mumbled. "Me too." Jin ran his fingers though Namjoon's hair before placing his lips back on Namjoon's

Once they arrived home, they found Jungkook sound asleep on the couch, the ending of a movie playing. Jin bit his lower lip gently, hesitating before picking Jungkook up and carrying the younger upstairs to their bedroom.

He laid Jungkook in the bed and placed the comforter over him before going to leave. Before he could walk out the door, he heard Jungkook tiny voice call to him. "Wait~" Jungkook murmured sleepily. Jin turned around and smiled faintly.

Jungkook didn't even have to say anything for Jin to know he wanted to cuddle. He walked over to the bed and climbed in next to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his torso.

"You feeling any better, Kook?" Jin asked. "Y-Yeah." Jungkook whispered. "That's good. I'm glad you're doing okay." Jin whispered back, kissing his neck softly. Jungkook blushed and placed his hands on Jin's larger hands.

"Thanks for everything." Jungkook mumbled. "Anything for you, baby." Jin said, Jungkook drifting back to sleep.