Rules of Resurrection

At WelcomeToPanem, we like to think that our rules are fairly basic. Most of the rules follow common sense, and most other Games have very similar rules. Just in case you're unfamiliar with Games, or you need a refresher, here is a list of the rules.

Reserving a Tribute:

Reservations do not open until we say they are open, and anyone who reserves before reservations open will be disregarded.

Only one tribute may be reserved at a time. This is to ensure that everyone gets at least one spot.

A maximum of two tributes may be reserved by each account. If you would like to have two tributes, you have to reserve and send in your first tribute before reserving the second one.

Reservations last forty eight hours. After this reservation runs out, you may renew your reservation for twenty four hours, and a third time for twelve hours. After that, you may not reserve a spot. You can still send in a tribute, but if someone reserves or makes the tribute before you, your tribute will not be taken.

All tributes must be entirely original. They just not be taken from any published work at all. Characters created by Other Wattpad users are allowed, but only with their express consent. Anyone who disregards these rules will be banned from the competition.

The entire form must be filled out. Anyone who does not fill out the entire form will be notified, and will have twenty four hours to finish filling out the form.

Forms must either be messaged or emailed to the account. The email account is welcometopanem1@gmail.com. Please put your username, and the name of your tribute in the subject for your email.

The reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Do not get upset if you don't receive the spot you want. It is a Game.

As stated before, all parts of the form must be filled out, and filled out correctly. The word afterlife must be placed in the 'other' section of your form.

Writing a Task:

Every week a task will be assigned, and tributes will have to send in an entry. The entry must meet all the parameters assigned in the task. These will include what happens, how many tributes die, the word count, and the due date. Tributes will be punished accordingly for not following these rules.

Occasionally, we will ask for ballot deaths. These deaths do not occur in the entry, and they must be separate from those that occurred in the entry.

Along with a list of ballot deaths, you will need to send in a list of your entry deaths, the tributes who died in your entry. This will be referred to as your death toll.

A certain number of tributes will be up for votes each week, with a smaller number being eliminated. Anyone who does not hand in will be up for votes, as will the tributes who were killed the most.

Entries should be messaged or emailed to the account as well. Entries posted as a story, or commented will not be counted.

Anyone who does not hand in will go up for votes. Anyone who does not hand in twice will be eliminated.

Voting Rules:

We will ask you to vote for a certain number of tributes, in a certain span of time, and we will ask you to send your votes in in a certain way. If you vote for the wrong amount of tributes, after voting closes, or you vote using the wrong method, your vote will not be counted.

Revotes are not allowed.

You may not vote for yourself.

The tributes with the most votes will be saved from elimination. Everyone else will be eliminated.

Sponsorship:

After the first task, eight tributes will be sponsored by the Gamemakers. These sponsored tributes will receive small perks throughout the Games.

Sponsored tributes will receive one extra vote when they go up for votes.

If a sponsored tribute does my hand in for any of the first four tasks, their sponsorship will be revoked and granted to another tribute. After the fourth task, sponsorships will remain set no matter what.

Perks for sponsorship will be removed at Semifinals.

Final General Rules:

Please respect everyone who is taking part in the competition. Fights between tributes will not be tolerated on our page. Unnecessary rudeness to anyone in the competition will result in your removal from the competition.

If you can not hand in, please let us know. Although extensions will very rarely (if ever) be handed out, but it will make formatting and voting much easier for us.

Commitment is important to us. Please only join if you are sure you can hand in every task.

Please try to enjoy yourself. This is a game, and we do not intend to cause anyone unnecessary stress. So have fun!