Task Three - Demons

The air is still, the church bell tolling the deaths of the fallen tributes. By now, the remaining tributes have found shelter, those with allies have foun solace. Night falls, and fogs rolls in as the tributes huddle, no idea of what is to come. Some sleep, some stay awake, but all are on edge, the eeriness of such a deserted town starting to creep in.

And then, the air rustles, trees bristle, and fog descends to every crevice. Tributes shake each other awake, murmurs echoing as everyone seems to stare at the hill. What looks like fog rolls down quickly, yet it is deadly. Some stare in disbelief, but all of them realize as the fog inches closer that it is otherworldly. Ghosts. Some scream as they tear through the town, the ghosts are, unlike what tributes thought would be, completely able to rip the tributes to pieces. The beings seem to resemble those who have died, their death wounds and all. A slightly ethereal quality to the Mutts prevents you from knowing when they end and where the fog begins. These aren't natural.

Tributes hide, but there is no place to go. Beings from the depths of hell crawl from the darkest recesses. Human-like beetles with mangled faces that resemble demons tear through the town. The church bell tolls.

Welcome to Hell.

*

Welcome, tributes, to muttations. Your tribute has survived the bloodbath, but there's no guarantee about what the night will bring. Ghosts descend from the hills, their faces (or what's left of their faces) resemble those of the dead. Demon-like creatures crawl from the darkest corners, from the smallest places.

Your task is to write the night. Your tribute is going to be bombarded by countless beetle Mutts. However, they must run into one Mutt resembling a tribute who died in the Bloodbath, and another Mutt resembling one of their loved ones.

WORD LIMIT: None.

DEATHS: Five tributes will die. Please send a LIST of tributes that have died after your entry, or else you will have a death added to your death toll. Deaths can be ballots or public deaths, but they need to on the same list. The seven tributes with the most deaths will go up for votes, and five will be eliminated. Sponsored tributes will receive minus two deaths.

DUE DATE: Sunday, November 30, 10pm GMT. A week should give everyone sufficient time to hand in.

Note! The sponsorships of Emerson Firth and Finn Conrad have been eliminated due to their not handing in last task. Their sponsorships have been transferred to Jaelyn Lopez and Madeleine O'Niell, respectively. This is the only time sponsorships will be transferred.

Good luck tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor.