Quarter Finals - Heaven, Hell, and Somewhere In Between

The church bell tolls twice tonight, the tributes are all close enough to see the bell itself ring. Once for Amelia Westwood, and once for Oliver Eliot. The tributes continue to edge closer to the church, until, in groups of three, they enter the church. What they find once they enter the church, though, varies for these three groups.

Heather Trenson, Jaelyn Lopez, and Hrothgar Sheafson

The church is totally impeccable, a crystal chandelier, a white carpet, it seems as though it was in use yesterday. A marvelous tapestry on the side wall depicts a beautiful scene: Saint Peter standing at the entrance to the pearly gates, a book held in his hand. It seems to good to be true as the doors close, keeping you separated from the arena.

Lily Heartfelia, Candor Rouse, and Bryan Carter

The church is, by far, the most dismal part of the arena. Creaking floorboards, bugs and rats in every corner, an uncomfortable level of heat, and the promise that someone or something is watching you all make the church practically unbearable. You would leave, but the doors slam shut, trapping you in the church for who knows how long.

Hans Corone, Madeleine O'Niell, and Finn Conrad.

The church is nothing out of the ordinary. Although it is falling apart, everything in the arena is like that. It is a tad cleaner than normal, and seems to be much newer than other parts of the arena. The tributes are so fascinated by this new part of the arena, looking for a place to sleep or shelter themselves, they hardly notice when the doors close.

*

For this task, your tributes are stuck in their particular version of the church with the two other tributes mentioned. They will be stuck here until one of the other tributes they're with dies, although the tributes will not know this. The way in which the other tributes must die varies on the church.

Arena A: Murder is not allowed in this church. Suicide is permitted though. You must convince another tribute to kill themselves in this arena.

Arena B: In this arena, a second Bloodbath will take place. Any and every sort of killing is permitted in this arena, but only one tribute may die.

Arena C: An earthquake breaks out through the arena at this point. The other tribute may die as a result of the earthquake, or they may be murdered. This is all up to you.

For all tributes: one tribute from your arena must die in this entry. Further, you must ballot one tribute from each of the other two sections. A list must be included at the end of your entry.

Sponsored tributes may either subtract a kill from their total, or use an extra ballot death. If you don't tell us, neither will be used, so make sure to include that with your kill list.

This is due in six days, on Sunday, December 14th at 10PM GMT. The two tributes from each section will be put up for votes. One from each section will be eliminated. This may be changed depending on who does or does not hand in.

Good luck tributes, and may the odds be ever in your favor!