Semifinals - Funeral Crashing - Byes and Voting

First and foremost we would like to apologize in the delays around this task. Unforeseen circumstances made this impossible, but plans will be made to prevent this from happening again. Now let's get down to the voting!

Unfortunately, Finn Conrad has been eliminated for failing to hand in twice, which narrows down the pool of tributes to five.

The Gamemakers, unfortunately, could not come to a consensus on who should receive the byes, even after hours, yes hours, of discussing the entries. As such, we came to the conclusion that only one tribute would receive the bye this task, and the amount of tributes going up for votes would stay at four, even with Finn's elimination. This tribute was agreed to have, by a fair amount, the best entry by all the Gamemakers.

Congratulations to Candor Rouse, the first Finalist of these Games!

Unfortunately that means the other four tributes are all up for votes.

Hans Corone

Heather Trenson

Madeleine O'Niell

Jaelyn Lopez

You may vote for however many tributes you wish, just please don't vote for all four of them because that's a waste of a vote. You may vote for yourself, although, in that case, you must also vote for at least one other tribute. Please message us your votes. Commented votes will not be counted. Voting closes Tuesday, December 23rd at 10 PM GMT. The Finalists, and the Finals task, will be announced then.

Good luck tributes!