Female Four: Lily Heartfilia (Venus_Morgenstern)

Name: Lily Heartfilia

Age at Death: 18

Year of Death: 1949

Gender: Female

Appearance: She has brown, shiny, long, curly hair that reaches a little past her chest. Her face is round so her checks are a little chubby but since at the time of her death the thing was to be very skinny she was small at her waist. Her eyes are a deep violet that may appear as black from far away. She has long legs that make up most of her high, 5'8". She is petite but can be strong when she needs her strength.

Personality: She is the kind of girl you see doing charity for the animals in the shelter. She has a kind soul and a warm heart. She will help you in any way shape or form. She is very smart. VERY smart. When she graduated from high school (class of 1949) she was on honor role with amazing attendance and grades higher than A+ meaning her GPA was above a 4.000.

Background: Lily was born into a small family. She only had one sibling and that was her little sister, Rose. Lily's father had regular that any good citizen would, he worked in a office. Lily's mother was a stay at home mom like most women at the time. Lily had a dream of marrying her high school sweat heart, Kevin. They would have a small house, small family with a picket white fence around it. Of course it was just a dream because one night she never returned from a date with Kevin...

How they Died: Kevin's car broke down and he walked four miles to the nearest gas station so he can get gas. He had told Lily that she should stay with the car and he would be back. Lily waited for 2 hours until she got enough guts to see where Kevin was. She walk two miles until she found his dead body on the side of the rode. Before Lily could scream for help, her mouth was covered and a gag was tied in it. A man pushed her to the rode and did unspeakable things to her and her body. What seemed like forever she was raped over and over again until the man finally stopped. He pulled out his gun, held it to her head and... BOOM. Lily is dead.

Reason for Participating: She was ready to feel alive again. Ready to try to let go of what happened and have fun for once in her long death.

Strengths: She is a people person. Also can run fast.

Weakness: She has no strength.

Weapon of choice: A gun. Easy to use, easy to kill with. She knows from first hand experience.