Finals - One Day More - Voting

After months of writing, it has finally come down to this, the voting for Finals. We would like to start off by thanking everyone who consistently handed in for doing so, and making these Games great. Although there's been turmoil within and without, these Games have been fun to host, and we greatly look forward to our next Games, and hope that those are even better.

After a major problem with the email, we finally managed to get all three entries in.

Will it be Hans Corone, the Undead Prince who was betrayed once by a false love, and a second time by his true love?

Will it be Candor Rouse, perhaps the dark horse of this competition, who took the time to write letters to his loved ones before being brutally murdered for a second time?

Or will it be Madeleine O'Neil, the girl who originally committed suicide, but then came face to face with her former bully, seeing her in a different light, before entering the heavens for a second time?

Please private message us the name of the one tribute you would like to win. Think long and hard about your decision, and please vote for who you think is the better writer of the three. Your votes have never mattered more!

The one tribute with the most votes, after a twenty four hour voting period, will be the Victor! Results will be announced the first moment of 2015 GMT, with special awards being announced two hours earlier. Good luck to the three Finalists who remain. May the best writer win!