Task One - First Day of Forever

Before the competition, before they signed up, before the afterlife itself, the tributes died. For each of the tributes, the last day of their life started very differently. For some, it was just an ordinary day, and for others it started off as anything but. Some suspected they would die today, and others were completely blindsided by their deaths. No matter the circumstance, though, all of their lives ended that day. The one thing unique to all the tributes, though, was how they died.

*

The opening task for these Games is simple, to write the last day of your tribute's life. You may start this task wherever you wish, but it should end with your tribute's death. This should be very similar to how you stated they died in the form, although the details may be changed. Keep in mind the time period your tribute lived in, the age of your tribute, and their mindset. You will be judged and scored on all of these things, and we will make the decision on who will be sponsored based on this task. For this task only, we will also make comments explaining your scores, so that writers know what they did well, and how they can improve for later on.

Word Limit - 2000 words. There is no minimum word count, although incredibly short entries may be given lower scores.

Due Date - Sunday, November 16th 10 PM GMT. Extensions will only be given in dire circumstances, and late entries will not be accepted.

There are no deaths for this task, although we would ask you to send in the name of your favorite tribute, besides your own, based on the forms. This may impact sponsorship, although it's mostly so that new tributes can get in the swing of things.

Good luck tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor.