Chapter 12 The Date Place

Firkle's p.o.v.

I was at my house getting ready for me and Ike's date. I told my mom that I was going to hang out with a friend and she believed me luckily. She's out right now and I'm in my room getting ready. I had on my black pants and a formal black shirt instead of my usual black jacket. (Apparently Firkle wears a black jacket in the show? I just recently found this out.) I put on my usual goth makeup and piercings while waiting inside my room for Ike. I was texting the other goths about the date which was probably a bad idea. Michael supported me while Pete texted saying to don't forget a condom and Henrietta said some things that she'd say to a girl, which if you haven't noticed, I'm not a girl!

Their texts made me either happy annoyed or embarrassed but overall I feel exited for this date! But I do have some concerns, will everything go perfectly or will it end in disaster?

Ding! Dong!

That's Ike! I race down to the bottom floor and stop at the front door. What are you doing! You're acting like a conformist! Just be your normal goth self. I open the door calmly and see Ike in a formal long sleeve blue shirt and black pants. I could also see that he was wearing a white under shirt as well. His hair was styled to stand up but it was still curry like usual.

"Hey Firkle!" Ike smiled using his canadian accent to charm me, which works. "You ready?" He ask me.

"Yeah." I say before walking outside and closing the door, locking it before I leave. Ike leads me down the street on the sidewalk. It was quiet for the first few minutes before Ike came up behind me and hugged me around my neck. It spooked me so much that I literally stopped in my tracks making Ike stop as well. I slowly looked down at his arms with my eyes opened wide.

"Please don't touch me...!" I say embarrassed. Both my face and ears turn red.

"Awe, come on~" Ike smiled. "Lighten up, we are about to have lots of fun!"

"I don't even know where we're going." I tell him. Ike let's go but keeps one arm around my shoulder. "I think you'll like it." He smirks at me at starts walking again with me around his arm.

We walked down the street pass all the restaurants or local parks, far from society basically. I won't lie it sounds awesome to be away from humanity but it only makes me even more curious on where we are headed. After 15 minutes of walking with a really cute Canadians arm around my neck we finally stop. Ike look down at me with a huge smile.

"So, what do you think?" He asks me. I looked at him confused till I looked up. I was stunned at what I saw. It was a grey, second story, building with very few windows and a black door. There were goth things surrounding the place to give it that creepy setting. Lastly, in big black letters with purple lights in the center of the building was the name of the place.

"Dark Skies..."

~~~~~~

Hey I'm so sorry this took so long to make I got really busy with school but I'm back! By the way, for the people who are confused, Dark Skies is the name of a cafe that an oc of mine works at. She's in my oc book as well. It's a small reference and I might introduce her in this but I don't know yet, we'll see. Thanks everyone for reading and thanks so much for getting me to 200 reads since I been gone! That was amazing to see! Anyways, bye!!