Used

|• Chapter 3- Used •|

A M E L I A

It's too early in the morning and I'm on my way to school.

Honestly, school isn't half bad.

I have some decent classes with people who don't really care about me.

I wouldn't necessarily say that's a bad thing though.

The less attention I get, the better.

"Hey, Amelia, wait up!" I hear Jace call from behind me.

"Hi." I mumble as the taller boy caught up to me.

"Have you done the English homework?" He asks, all his attention drawn to his phone.

"Yeah." I sigh, taking it out.

"Thanks!" He roughly yanks the paper out of my hand before rushing to a group of guys in front of me.

Jace in one of the three people I hang out with.

He's nice when you give him what he wants but if you don't fulfil his needs, be prepared for an unpleasant encounter.

I sigh, knowing he won't copy the homework but use it as his own.

I look around and notice Amber alongside of Destiny motioning for me to join them.

"Hey 'milia, any plans soon?" Amber asks.

Now, don't think she's inviting me to anything.

She's asking if I'm taking her somewhere entertaining soon because that's all I do: give.

They don't consider me their 'friend' but someone to take them to expensive things which they could never afford themselves.

"Dad gave me Demi Lovato concert tickets, V.I.P." I barely smile.

"Great! When?" She asks as I see Destiny look up who Demi is on Wikipedia.

"This Friday." I can't help but roll my eyes at Destiny's confused expression.

"Cool, see you then!" She chirps before dragging Destiny with her, away from me.

"See ya." I whisper, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

•••

"I won't be able to attend the show with you as I have a meeting with my company in New York, I left some money under the vase for food and when you go out. Should be back by Tuesday.

- Dad."

Shock and horror.

I wasn't expecting anything else from him.

It's amazing enough he actually gives me anything.

Maybe that's just his way of being affectionate.

Or maybe he just wants me off of his back, thinking that by gifting me, he won't have to worry any more about me, his daughter.

I'm grateful, really, but it sucks going through everything alone. Not having someone who'll always support you.

I can tell he blames me for my mother's death; for the loss of his love.

And I can't blame him.

I guess me being used and emotionally abused is the punishment of committing such a crime.

I don't deserve to die but live through all the pain the world throws at me.

I deserve every little bit of it.

•••

Ahhh, you have no idea what's coming ahahah I don't think your ready for it😏 what's your favorite song by Demi that isn't on Spotify or available on iTunes where you live?
I hate you, Don't leave me, or Ready For Ya😢
• Kyrstin