Epilogue - Scarlett

*****THE NEXT DAY*****

(continuing from three and a half year jump)

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" My oldest twin, Samuel, screamed from his crib. I turned over in my king-size bed with a smile as I playfully rolled my eyes. I had the baby monitor screen right next to my bed on my nightstand. I could see him and his little brother, Kylan, who was in his own crib next to him.  "Mommy! Mommy!" Sammy sang, bouncing up and down in his bed.

Meanwhile, Kylan just laid in his, playing with his favorite stuffed animal, the phoenix that Kyson had won for me at the carnival we went to when I was 17. Kylan saw it and he instantly fell in love with it when he was just a baby. From there, he took it wherever he would go; to the potty, the grocery store, and even grandma and grandpa's house.

Kylan is way more laid back than Sammy, Sammy is my hyper baby.

Getting out of bed, I went into my bathroom to pee and quickly brush my teeth.

Hurrying to the boys' room, Sammy gave me the biggest smile when I walked in as he jumped faster for joy. "Mommy!"

"Sammy!" I gave him a matching smile and just as much enthusiasm as he gave to me. "Good morning baby boy." I picked him up out of his crib and placed him on my hip before walking over to his brother.

"Mommy, I'm not a baby." He sassed. "Ky's the baby."

I tickled his tummy, making him giggle and squirm in my arms. "You're both my babies."

Kylan got up with his phoenix to give me a toothy smile, reaching for me. "Mommy!"

"Ky!" I exclaimed making him giggle. "How's my other baby boy?"

"I wanna eat." He pouted as I settled him on my other hip. I playfully rolled my eyes, Kylan is always hungry. I mean, they are both growing boys, but Kylan eats the most out of the two.

Sammy agreed with his little brother. "I wanna eat too."

"Well, let's get my favorite guys some breakfast then." I nodded, hearing my stomach growl.

I quickly changed the boys from their nighttime pull-ups. They are both fully potty trained, I just put these pull-ups on them just in case of an accident.

I kept their pajamas on because I planned to have a lazy morning. I finally have no homework and I want to spend my free time lounging around with my baby boys. I had them brush their teeth as well.

We headed out of their room, and down the hallway hand-in-hand. Quietly, we passed Kenn and Olivia's door, their door was closed which means that they are still asleep.

"Shh." Sammy hushed us, putting his index finger up to his lips.

I giggled quietly, nodding my head at my son.

Tip-toeing downstairs, we went right passed the living room and straight to the kitchen.

"What do my handsome boys—" I started, but was cut off.

"Good morning!" Kennedy and Olivia shouted causing all of us to be startled.

I gasped. "Gosh, Kenn! Are you trying to kill us?" I laughed, she got us. Kennedy had cooked pancakes, eggs, and sausage. The table was completely set and the boys' food was already plated and waiting on the trays of their blue high chairs.

"Livie!" The boys shouted, running to Olivia, Kennedy's daughter.

"We made pancakes!" She shouted, hugging them.

"I don't get any love?" Kennedy pretended to be sad so those boys would pay attention to her.

Kylan was the first to notice Kenn. "Sorry, Auntie." He ran to her with a big hug, and Sammy followed.