Jeon Jungkook - Trouble

Jeon Jungkook X Reader
Word Count : 587

You got ready for school and joined your bestfriend to school. Jungkook has been your childhood bestfriend and crush since you were small. He has drop dead gorgeous features and is really famous in your school for it, he is intelligent  too and often helps you with your homework.

You are very thankful for him being with you all the time but some girls are always jealous of you for stealing their "oppa" but you couldn't care less. He is always asked out by girls but he rejects it all the time no matter how pretty the girl is , he is shy around girls other than you.

You develop your feelings for him but you're still unsure because he pretty much loves you as a smaller sister.
He has been dropping hints but you throw the thoughts of being together with him because you're sure that he will always see you as a friend.

"Hello , Earth to [Y/N]? You there?" teased Jungkook.

"Oh, sorry I was just daydreaming" you said in a low tone. "And what exactly are you daydreaming about?" asked Jungkook trying to find a topic to talk about. "It's nothing really" you whisper.

"Oh come on [Y/N], stop making me curious, anyway you wanna take a quick milkshake break?" he said excitedly.

"Jungkook , we are gonna be late. You sure?" you asked worriedly.

"It's gonna be quick I promise" he said reassuring you.

"Fine , it better be quick. I'm craving for sweets anyway" you confessed.

"Yes! Okay, Let's go! " he said while grabbing your hand making you blush a little.

You and Jungkook arrived to the cafe. It is crowded in the morning so you guys have to que and wait for your order. After waiting for a few time , You finally got your go to vanilla milkshakes.

"Yup , we are gonna be so late" you said a little bit upset.

"At least its worth it" he said and you just chuckled. You and Jungkook started to jog a bit to school since you know that you are gonna be late.

You and Jungkook finally arrived to school and knocked on your class door. "Damn it , she's here already" Jungkook said a little bit dissapointed while pointing at Mrs.June . "Why wouldn't she be here, by the way its all your fault" you said leaving him speechless. You knocked on your class door slowly.

"Come in" Mrs. June exclaimed. "Good morning Mrs. June" you and Jungkook said together and bow.
"My , my [Y/N] and Jungkook coming to school this late , do you know what time is it now?" Mrs.June said in high tone.

"Yes , ms , we are well awared that we are late and we are very sorry for that its all my fault" Jungkook said confidently and you are very surprised with his confidence.

"What can make both of you late?" Mrs.June asked.

"We need to do some business before  school in the morning" Jungkook answered.

"What business if I may ask?"

Jungkook froze for a while until he finally replied. "W-we-we g-got milk-milkshakes bef-before sch-school" he stuttered and made everyone laughed,even you chuckled under your breath.

"Both of you are gonna get detention for it but for now leave my class" Mrs.June finally speak and both of you proceed her instructions.

"See I know we're gonna be in trouble. Mrs.June is like really strict" you pouted.

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind being in trouble with you"