Jeon Jungkook - In love

Jeon Jungkook X Reader
Word Count : 235

You are now in the school's cafetaria eating lunch with your close friend, Jeon Jungkook. You have been nosy, because he has been dropping hints about his crush. Which makes you heartbroken, since he is your crush for the longest time. But if he's happy, you're happy.

You know he will never like you because you are so close to him. You know that he only see you as a best friend. You're so curious because you can't wait seeing him in a relationship. You wanna help him get this mysterious girl.

Knowing that he is Jeon Jungkook every girl literally chases him. They tried so hard to be close with him but he always rejects saying that they are not his type.

And you being the only girl able to be close to him, you feel special. Since so many girls envy you. The both of you are known as inseperable thats why they're so jealous.

"So, Jungkook, anymore hints about this girl?" You asked still trying know his crush.

"Where should I start? She's amazing. very beautiful, smart, friendly and outgoing, kind-hearted, long dark brown hair, sparkling eyes, rosy cheeks, sweet smile, she's just perfect." He described while smiling to himself.

"Damn Jungkook, You're in love!" You chuckled, even more curious about this girl.

"It's not my fault I fell in love, you're the one who tripped me"

Author's Note :
lately i've been liking my stories. a lot. which is really strange because usually i hate them and they ended up as scraps but lately i've been really inspired and some good stories come out. so i am willing to write more. and this jungkook ending so uwu im happy. i didnt expect that it would come decent so yeah. hope yall enjoy~