Park Jimin - No Words

Park Jimin X Reader
Word Count : 446

The big day has come. No its not your wedding day nor your anniversary. The day that your boyfriend, Jimin, will introduce you to his parents, and that day is today. You are having panic attacks but Jimin kept on reassuring you that its gonna be fine and his parents are really chill. But you were still nervous since you really wanna impress them.

You have been dating Jimin for a year. And he thinks that its time for him to introduce you. He told you 2 weeks earlier but you have been preparing ever since. Starting from your dress, accessories, purse, etc. And Jimin would always find it funny seeing you panicking on what to wear on that day. After a few days of searching, you find the perfect dress. You pick the perfect purse and accessories to go along with it.

When its only a day left, you would practice your manners and conversation topics. You were that nervous. A few hours before meeting his parents you did your hair slightly so you would look neat. You did your makeup natural but manage it to still look glam and presentable. You made sure you did your lip soft red, not too eye catching.

Meanwhile, Jimin, has no worries in the world. He just made sure he did his hair and put on a somewhat formal attire because their having dinner in an expensive restaurant. He waited for you to get ready for hours when he only got ready for 30 minutes.

"Jagiiiiii, are you nearly done?" He asked impatiently. This is the sixth time he asked the same question.

"I'm almost done, let me wear my heels" you replied.

Jimin just sighed and continue playing his phone since you've been taking so long. Even though the dinner won't start in another hour, the restaurant is kind of far and it would be an hour drive.

You finally finish getting ready. You check yourself one more time in the mirror and put on your favorite fragrance all over your body. You walk out of the room seeing Jimin waiting for you in the sofa with his phone.

"I'm ready"

Right when you say those words he immediately stopped playing his phone and looked at you. He just stayed there in awe. Speechless since you look that stunning. Your hair makes you look beautiful effortlessly, your soft makeup makes you look glamorous. He kept on staring while dropping his jaw.

"What?" You said breaking the silence.

"How do I look?" You asked for his opinion.

"Babe" he called you.

"There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how good you look"

Author's Note :
oof we love a flirt. that ending, oof. just omg. im actually flustered writing this lmaooo. its my own work and i still got the feels. recently my fluffs are kinda long and im not hating. i really want yall to understand what im writing so i make sure its as detailed as possible. and yes im still out of town so i'll be posting these late. but i hope it wouldn't be so late. anyway, hope yall enjoy~ ❤️