Min Yoongi - Tired

Min Yoongi X Reader
Word Count : 347

You are in a gym class with your classmates playing volleyball. But before that your gym teachers asks everyone to jog so now here you are jogging. He ask you to run a few laps so thats what you're doing now. After thats done , you are chosen to be in Yoongi's team. You are kind of an athletic girl because you love sports a lot. You're really good at several sports. And you are confident in winning this match knowing your opponent's weakness.

You are glad that Yoongi is in your team because he is really good in sports too. He loves playing basketball and you are amazed with his skills. You stopped daydreaming because the match is about to start. Yoongi called his teammates to share his strategy.

"Ok, so my strategy is to make sure that everyone spreads out. Don't stay at one position. You all have a role so stick to it. Always focus on the ball, I'm sure we can make it" He exclaimed in full spirit. You loved his personality. He's very competitive and stubborn. Yoongi is known for not giving up and you like that a lot knowing that you are as competitive.

The match started and your team got the ball. Yoongi gave the ball to you making you want to scream internally. You finally smash the ball while the other tries to rebound. The ball keeps on tossing and after a while the point is now 2 : 2. Its a tie but the game is not over yet. Yoongi smash the ball to the ground and the other team couldn't rebound. That makes your team won.

Your team won and you sit on the bench exhausted and sweaty. You sat and grab your water bottle. Then Yoongi joined in, sitting next to you. As exhausted as you. You don't understand why but he looks 10x more attractive when he's sweaty.

"Your legs must be tired" he said out of nowhere breaking the silence.

"Yea-"

"Because you've been running through my mind all day"

Author's Note :
yayayya im backk. finally an update am i right? i warned yall about my schedule im still a school girl so dont ask why my updates are not in order. but heres a yoongi imagine. i didn't expect for this to be long but here we are. and yes this is kind of a part 2 from the last one ya know in gym class with yoongi. but a different ending obvi. i actually really like this fluff lok surprise i finally appreciate myself. and no im not writing this at 12 am lol god bless. my exams are gonna be over soon soo yea i hope i can update more once everythings done. wish me luck. hope yall enjoy~