Kim Namjoon - Your Eyes

Kim Namjoon X Reader
Word Count : 281

Today is a day you would never forget. Namjoon is taking you to the amusement park for a date. You have been with Namjoon for 8 months, and its the best 8 months you ever experienced. You are the happiest when you're with him.

You arrived at the amusement park. Its bigger than you expected. You were smiling like crazy since you're really excited. You didn't wait any longer and enter the amusement park with him. He paid for the tickets.

"What should we ride first, babe?" He asked.

"The rollercoaster !!" You squealed while pointing at the giant rollercoaster ride. You loved the adrenaline.

You and Namjoon have been riding almost all the rides in the park. He takes you to lunch and buys souvenirs with you. You took tons of picture for memory. You were exhausted yet still thrilled. Thankfully he bought you the fast pass ticket so you don't have to line up like everybody else.

The day passes by quickly and you didn't realize since you were having so much fun with him. The only ride left is the Ferris Wheel. And you couldn't be more excited. He grabs your hand and immediately enters the ride. You sat down with him next to you, looking at the beautiful night view from the above. You were enjoying the view, but you could feel Namjoon staring at you.

"Hey, stop staring and enjoy the ride" you flustered.

"I can't stop staring at your eyes" he said. 

"What do you see in them?" you asked.

"When I look into your eyes, it's like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part of"

Author's Note :
yes 911? hello? WE REACHED 2K READERS YAAAAAAAY IM FREAKING OUT I CANT BELIEVEEE *tempo* THANKS YALL SO SO MUCH I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU 😔❤️. okay back to topic, yes its short. im sorry i said in the previous fluff that i wanted to make my stories longer but guess what, i failed lol. i'll make sure its longer next time. love yall so much thanks for everything !! hope yall enjoy~ 💞