Kim Namjoon - Cute

Kim Namjoon X Reader
Word Count : 485

You wake up and quickly get ready for school. Once you got ready, you eat breakfast made by your mom. You grabbed your things, wave your parents goodbye, and left to school. As always, your best friend Namjoon picked you up.

Namjoon is your neighbour also your bestfriend since last year. You guys unintentionally discover that you and him are neighbours when you take out the trash. You never figure that he was your neighbour until last year. It was a shocking moment for the both of you.

Since then, you guys are closer than ever. He is very friendly and kind. He would offer you rides to school and be there for you everytime. He is also intelligent and you often study together with him.

Thats when your feelings for him starts. Your heart always beats faster when you're around him. You also tried to dress up a little more for him. You loved his personality and he is everything you've ever wanted. You just hoped he feel the same way.

You shook off your thoughts as you saw Namjoon's car pulled up. You entered his car.

"Good morning, [Y/N]" Namjoon greeted with a smile on his face

"Good morning, Joon" you replied while putting a smile on your face

"Shall we go?"

You answered with a nod as his car take off to school. The ride to school is quite far thats why you used to drive your car to school but not anymore since Namjoon is kind enough to take you with him.

You chat with him around 10 minutes but the conversation didn't last long. You were too sleepy to find more conversation topics. You didn't quite get much sleep because of the TV show you're watching. You watched it until you forget about the time. You didn't realize how long have you been watching and ended up sleeping at 3 am. Not a good habit, ofcourse.

You sleep a little bit since your school is quite far. Namjoon doesn't look bothered either. He noticed you looking sleepy and decided to turn off the radio to make you fall asleep peacefully. He looked at your sleeping figure as he chuckled at how cute you look.

Namjoon continued driving until they arrived to school. Once they arrived, he stopped the car. You were awake, but didn't want to open your eyes. You're too exhausted to do that. Namjoon couldn't wake you up, he feels bad and thought you look so peaceful.

You were awake, still closing your eyes, but you're confused why Namjoon isn't waking you up. You know he's staring at you because you could feel it eventhough your eyes were closed. You wanted to know what he'll do.

Suddenly, you felt his hand softly touched your hair. He caresses it gently. Making you shocked as your heart skipped a beat.

"You're so cute, its distracting"

Author's Note :
I'M BACK BETTER THAN EVER AND NOW WE HAVE 15K!!! THANK YOU FOR 15K LETS GO ROAD TO 20K! WE'RE SO CLOSEEEEE! oml thanks guys, so so much. THANK YOUUU! i love yall to the moon and back❤️ lets hope this book will grow even more and i'll be more motivated to write for yall.

about the fluff, JOONIE IS BACK! yay a namjoon fluff! i love this one so so much. yall know how much i love classic high school love story. its just cute hehe.

WE REACHED 50 PARTS SO FAR! never in my life i thought i would go this far. i wouldn't have continued but its all thanks to yall's massive support!

so heres the update, thanks for staying with me until 15K! i never expect the massive support!

by the way, i might update more bcs my exam week is over and my holiday is here!! whoop whoop i have time to write for yall. so thats it i guess, sorry for this long ass note. hope yall enjoy~

( i love this edit so so much, credit to the editor omg)

THANK YOU FOR 15K, I LOVE YALL AND I MEAN IT😤❤️