Kim Taehyung - Arcade

Kim Taehyung X Reader
Word Count : 248

The school bell rang and your teacher dismisses the class. You started to pack your things until you heard someone called your name. Hearing the familiar voice , you already know who is calling you, your bestfriend , Taehyung.

"[Y/N]"

"Yes , Tae?" you answered.

"Are you free today?" he asked.

"Yeah , why?" you asked curious.

"Great , because I wanna take you somewhere. You know , to refresh our minds" Tae said excitedly.

"Sure , but where?"

"It's a surprise, just follow me" he said while winking and grabbing your hand.

You heart beats faster since Taehyung is your crush. And him making sudden moves to you makes you blushes so hard. You have been liking him for a long time now and you're just hoping he would feel the same way too. You didn't realize that you have been walking for a while until Taehyung stopped.

"We're here" he said while jumping because of excitement.

Your face lit up seeing the view in front of you.

"Arcade?? Nice choice Tae!" you said, excited too.

"I knew it" Tae said in a low tone while smiling to himself, blushing because of your cuteness.

You entered the huge arcade overwhelmed with all the games available and the prizes displayed for everyone to see. Taehyung bought the tokens for the both of you to play.

"Come on Tae , what do you want to play?"

"You can play anything you want here, as long as its not my heart"