Jeon Jungkook - Anniversary

Jeon Jungkook X Reader
Word Count : 616

Tomorrow is your first anniversary with Jungkook. And you couldn't be more excited for it. 1 year with him is almost like a rollercoaster ride but you enjoyed every moment of it. You didn't know what are the plans for tomorrow so here you are discussing it with Jungkook.

"We should go to an amusement park" you suggested.

"Baby, No. I told you we're going have a candle light dinner. Okay?" He explained.

"But, I don't like you spending money on me" you pouted. You never wanted to be spoiled but then Jungkook comes into your life spoiling you like there isn't tomorrow.

"No buts, tomorrow is our anniversary. I want to make it special. The money doesn't matter okay. Just let me handle it" he said reassuring you.

"I forgot that he's filthy rich" you thought to yourself.

"Okay, we'll have dinner tomorrow. But, we can't give each other gifts" you requested.

"No way, I've been wanting to give you my gifts" he confessed.

"Fine, but the gifts aren't supposed to be expensive. And ... " you stated hoping he'll agree.

"And?" He asked, curious.

"The last gift, is supposed to represent each other. Like something that reminds you of me" you expressed your idea.

"Deal"

After that "deal", you guys talked a little bit and said eachother goodbyes since its getting late. You immediately went home after an exhausting day and start wrapping up your presents. Meanwhile, Jungkook, is getting something from the store for the gift that reminded him of you. He couldn't stop smiling at the thought of his gift.

The next day came and you woke up early picking a dress. You chose your favorite red dress for today.

You did your makeup and hair since you really want him to remember your first anniversary

Not long after, Jungkook picked you up for dinner.

"Happy Anniversary, Babe" He said.

"Jungkook thats the 6th time you said that today" you chuckled.

"I know, but aren't you going to say it back?" He pleaded.

"I did, this morning in the call" you replied.

"Say it in front of me, please?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes.

You sighed knowing that he'll not stop until he gets what he wants. "Fineee, Happy Anniversary, Jungkookie baby" you said while giving him the sweetest smile.

"Thats my girl" he said while smirking.

The car ride was filled with random topics conversations until they arrived. The place looks very expensive and you know for sure the foods are gonna be as expensive as it looks.

Jungkook reserved a table just for both of you and you ordered the most familiar food you know. Since the foods are so gourmet you barely know them.

The date finished and its time to open the gifts. He took out his gifts, which are expensive brands clothing. You knew he would spoil you so you did the same. You bought him more gifts, also expensive brand. It feels like its their birthdays.

"Ok, now for the last gift" he said.

"Yes, our deal" you said, obviously curious on what he bought.

"You go first" he requested.

You slowly pulled out a bunny plushie. Because it reminds you of him. Its a white fluffy bunny plushie, with big doe eyes and a cute expression. Exactly like him. He just chuckled and thanked you while taking his plushie. You could tell he loved it.

"Your turn" you said impatiently.

He pulled out a candy bar. And you aren't sure why. You loved chocolate, but he bought you a candy bar.

"A candy bar? Why?" You asked.

"You're like a candy bar. Half sweet, half nuts"

"Yet I'll still love you completely"

Author's Note :
yayy another jk fluff. please dont be bored with jungkook. it ended up longer than i thought. i just need to make a jungkook fluff with this ending. its too cute. i cant resist. i dont really know what to say in this note but anyway, hope yall enjoy~ ❤️