Kim Taehyung - Chemistry

Kim Taehyung X Reader
Word Count : 295

You are now in a Math class. Paying attention to the teacher's explanation. While listening to the teacher, from the corner of your eye you could feel someone staring at you. You looked around to see who it is. You caught Kim Taehyung looking away trying to not get caught.

You chuckled at his cute behavior. You never really talk to him but lately he has been "staring" at you randomly especially in class and lunch time. You found that really cute. You didn't know why he starts staring at you but you feel special since he is really popular in school. Everyone literally adores him. And you kinda do too.

When the bell rings the teacher dismissed the class and you start packing your bag. You don't wanna go straight home because you wanna visit the park, just to refresh your mind. You walked to the park putting on your earphones.

When you arrived, you sat on your favorite spot, a bench under a tree. You start to write about your day on your journal.

As you were writing, you saw a familiar face. Sitting across you. Its Kim Taehyung. Your heart almost stopped. He was playing with his phone, his earphones plugged. You froze for a second not knowing what to do.

He realized you've been staring and look straight at you. Making eye contact. You immediately look away knowing that you will blush.

He gets up and suddenly sit next to you while taking off his earphone, making you flinch a little. He put his hands next to yours making you almost stopped breathing.

"I think I know you. You are (Y/N) right? Don't we have a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry"

Author's Note :
do you get the pun? chemistry 😜😏
i need to stop oml. but i found this ending really cute. i kinda stopped writing this for a while because im not sure about the plot but its finally done. i will try to update more soon! my holidays are coming so thats great. yet i will have a lot of stuff to do too so yeah. fun. i wanna make one really long story but not sure if i will finish it. because if i dont like it, i wont publish. so im gonna publish this one for now. also, we are on the 20th part yaaaay !! and almost 200 readers !! thank you guys so so muchhh ! im glad that some people actually keep up. please continue to support so i'll be motivated ! love yall
hope yall enjoy~