Jeon Jungkook - Dress Up

Jeon Jungkook X Reader
Word Count : 184

You are assigned in a halloween project with your bestfriend, Jungkook. The school trust the both of you to make poster and brochures for the upcoming halloween party and the due date is soon you guys dont wanna waste time. You happily take the task since you love designing and editing. You also happily take the task because Jungkook is your partner which means you can spend more time with him. You and him are now in a cafe with a laptop in front of you discussing about the concept of the poster.

After discussing for a while, the both of you have decided the concept,color scheme,dress code,etc.
You are satisfied with what you have now and start designing and editing. Jungkook helps you criticizing and fixing little mistakes you make. It has been a few hours and you decide to take a break.

"We have decide about the posters, but I still haven't decide what should I dress up as" you said a little bit disappointed.

"We should dress up as boyfriend and girlfriend"

Author's Note :
yayaya im sorry if its repetitive but im still excited that halloween is coming up so i make another one 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry if any of yall think that its boring and repetitive but i kinda like the ending sooo yea decided to make something out of it.