Kim Taehyung - Medicine

Kim Taehyung X Reader
Word Count : 238

After finishing your work you rush to your boyfriend's apartment. You were so exhausted but you need to go check on Taehyung. He is your boyfriend for 2 years now and you know him well already. You know that he is careless and often overwork himself until he is completely ill and weak. You bought food and warm milk for him thinking that he would feel better. You worry about him too much and you didn't realize that you have arrived at his apartment. Unlocking the door you search for Taehyung.

"Tae , where are you?" You called.

"Im up here , (Y/N)"

You rushed to his room and brought all the food you bought ready to feed him. But you forgot to buy medicine since you are rushing so much. You facepalm yourself because you forgot. You turn the doorknob slowly, revealing your boyfriend. Sick and weak in bed shivering under a thick blanket.

"(Y/N) you finally came" he said weakly.

"Yes , Tae. I'm here. How are you feeling now?" You asked worriedly while touching his forehead.

"Better , if you're here" he said, smiling.

"What are you talking about? You are having a fever, nose red, shivering. I need to buy you medicine. I'll be right back" you said while standing up but you feel a hand gripping your waist pulling you back.

"No please, don't go. You are my medicine"