Kim Namjoon - Gravity

Kim Namjoon X Reader
Word Count : 203

You are in a science class with your seatmate, Namjoon. The lecture has been boring with Mr.Jung but you still manage to pay attention because you wanna improve your grades. Your seatmate Namjoon is an actual genius and often helps you when you are struggling. You like to discuss together and now you're really close to him. The lecture has been boring until Mr.Jung explain about gravity and space. And you are now very interested with the subject because you love the galaxy and everything in it.

Mr.Jung explain deeper about gravity and you are now excited as you start asking questions about it. You have learnt a little bit about gravity back in elementary school but know you could know so much more. Mr.Jung assigned the class with assignment to discuss with your seatmate. You are so excited and started discuss with Namjoon. You guys easily answer the question since the both of you clearly paid attention.
You finish the assignment but still discuss about space.

"Damn, just imagine what would we do if the earth had no gravity" you stated, still amazed.

"Even if the earth had no gravity, I would still fall for you"

Author's Note :
yup this is the namjoon x reader im talking about in the previous story skksks. this is more cheese than the last one but i feel like this suits joonie so much. stay tune for more updates because i have quiet a lot of ideas😉