Park Jimin - New Year

Park Jimin X Reader
Word Count : 619

It's less than a week until New Year. And you don't have much to do. Your parents are on their business trip and wouldn't be back until next year. Your siblings are busy. So here you are in your room just scrolling through Instagram hoping you could kill some time. You were just scrolling through your social medias until your phone ringed. Your best friend, Jimin, called you.

"Hello?"

"Hey" you replied

"(Y/N), Are you busy?"

"No, not at all" you replied

"Why did you call?" you asked

"Oh, so I can't call my best friend?" Jimin replied in sad tone

"No, its not like that! I mean if you called you wanted to say something right?" you reassured him

"Oh, Yes! Have you heard about the Firework festival? I wanted you to come with me to celebrate New Year" he explained

"Yeah! I've heard. Wait, just the two of us?" You asked as your heart starts beating rapidly.

"Yeah, just the two of us" he replied

"If you don't want to, its ok-" he nervously say

"No, that's not what I meant. What about your family?" you asked

"My parents wont be home until next year. They are visiting my hometown and I've been bored so why not come with you. Oh, yeah. How about your family?"

"My parents are on a business trip and my siblings are busy so I'm free"
You answered

"That's great! I mean thats not great, You're home alone and I bet you're bored but don't worry beca-"

"Its fine, Jimin. So, whats your plan?" You said while chuckling

"Ok, so we're gonna see fireworks! But we'll have to wait until midnight since .."

He explained his plan and they talk about other things to catch up on each other. The call lasted for 2 hours and you couldn't stop smiling about it. His bubbly personality makes you miss him more.

A few days passed. A few hours before the festival you start to get ready. You wanna look presentable for him. You put on your outfit that you've planned the night before and put on light makeup.

You prepared your purse and wait downstairs

You prepared your purse and wait downstairs. He said he'd pick you up at 8. You watched some TV as you waited for him. You were watching TV when your phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N), I'm here"

"Okay!" You hurriedly say

You check yourself one more time in the mirror and grabbed your purse. You locked your front door and left with Jimin. He greeted you softly, while giving you a hug. The rest of the car ride is filled with random chattering and story telling.

"We're here" He announced

You arrived at the festival. Filled with booths for everyone to shop. The decorations are very festive. You killed some time with Jimin by eating tons of food and playing various games. He would win you a teddy bear or a giant lollipop.

Its almost midnight and everyone is gathered for the Fireworks. When its a minute before New Year everyone counted down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

"Happy New Year!"

And the fireworks exploded in the sky. Colorful sparks illuminate the sky beautifully. They somehow makes butterfly in your stomach. You looked at Jimin admiring them. You and Jimin stayed admiring them for awhile. When it stopped, You and him decided to eat some food. So you went to a nearby restaurant to get a proper meal. He sits across you and you choose a table near a window so you can still see the street view. While waiting for your meal you try to engage a conversation.

"So, whats your New Year's resolution?"

"Im looking at mine right now"

Author's Note :
ok so im about to flip because .. WE HAVE 6K READERS? WHAT? THATS 6000 of you guys and I couldn't be any happier 💞😭 I was about to make a 5K special fluff, and im still not finished yet. AND NOW WE HAVE 6K! now i owe yall 2 special fluffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ but its fine i guess, anything for yall. but this is a pjm fluff since its been awhile. also, HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2K19! my new year's resolution is to update yall more often! Let's hope I could accomplish that but yeah. Thank you for an amazing year with yall, thank you for the support, the votes, the comments, I appreciate every single one of them. Thank you and I hope yall enjoy~ ❤️