Min Yoongi - Picture

Min Yoongi X Reader
Word Count : 210

You just finished work, but you didn't really want to go home. Work was stressful so you feel like it would be nice to go to a nearby cafe. You parked your car and went inside the cafe. It was crowded so you hurriedly qued to order your coffee. As you waited for your order you searched for a table. You spot the only empty table with 2 seats available near a window perfect for you.

You took your drink and returned to your seat. You sipped your favorite coffee slowly until you see a gorgeous figure approaching you. You stopped sipping to examine his beautiful figure.

"Do you mind if I sit with you? Because there aren-" he said soothingly.

"Yes, please, the seat is not taken" you quickly reply without letting him finish his sentence. You mentally facepalmed yourself for acting like a fool.

He took the seat while mumbling a qucik thank you. He sipped his drink while scrolling through his phone. You secretly admire his features. His dark hair compliments his porcelain skin perfectly. Your heart beats faster everytime you look at him. You stare at him for sometime but you didn't realize that he noticed.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

Author's Note :
WE HAVE 5K READS ! THATS HALF OF 10K !! You guys literally deserve the world, I cant promise yall, but I wanted to make 5K special fluff. Hopefully I can manage to make it. Once again, yall thank you so much. So this fluff, is very short and I apologize for that. I've been changing the scenarios and ending so it really wasted my time. Not my best work but I'm happy I finished it. anyways, hope yall enjoy~

once again, THANKS FOR 5K READS ❤️

once again,
THANKS FOR 5K READS ❤️