Jung Hoseok - Stunning

Jung Hoseok X Reader
Word Count : 194

You are now on a date with your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. It is in a fancy restaurant, very different than usual. Usually you guys would only watch movies at home, eat in fast food restaurants, or midnight driving around town. But today, he takes you out to a 5-star restaurant. With gourmet and expensive foods. You feel really special.

The setting is a candle-light dinner. Just the 2 of you, with a beautiful view of the city. You looked at the menu, filled with foods you never know. You finally decide your order. You order something familiar, steak. With cocktail as your beverage. You looked at your boyfriend, confused on what to choose and finally he chose the same thing as you.

While waiting for the meal, the both of you just stared at each other. He makes you feel warm. He stroked your cheek softly, smiling to himself. You stayed at that position for a while until he breaks the silence.

"Pinch me" he ordered making you confused.

"Pinch you? Why?" you replied not wanting to pinch him.

"You're so stunning I must be dreaming"

Author's Note :
i know , a jhope fluff. finally. it took me such a long time to make one because i couldn't find a plot/ending that matches him perfectly. trust me, its not that i dont wanna make a story about him but its just kind of difficult since there are so little i could match. im lacking of inspiration. but im finally able to make this and yeah. hope yall enjoy~