Kim Taehyung - Truth Or Dare?

Kim Taehyung X Reader
Word Count : 362

Warmth. Thats what you've been feeling when you're cuddling with your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. It's currently raining and both of you decide to just cuddle. But you couldn't sleep since its still early. The rain is heavier now, and you're really bothered by it. But you got an idea.

"Tae, are you awake?" You asked softly, despite the heavy rain.

"Yes, baby. Do you need anything?" He replied making your heart literally melt because of his caring personality.

"No, I just cant sleep. The rain is so loud" you complained.

"Im not too sleepy either. Do you wanna do something else?" He confessed.

"Do you wanna play truth or dare? It's been a while since we played" you suggested.

"Sure, lets play"

You and Taehyung played for a while. You would choose truth more because you know he would give you really silly dares. But Taehyung often choose dare and you would give him stupid dares like giving him a makeover or putting makeup on his face.

Spending quality time with him is what you love the most. Despite the heavy rain, you feel warm when you're with him. Safer and cozier when you're together. Time flies and you pretty much run out of dares.

"Its your turn. Truth or dare?" You asked.

"I'll choose truth"

"Truth? Okay I got a question for you" you thought about the question again praying that he wouldn't laugh at your silly question.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked, ready.

"This might sound stupid. But Im running out of questions. Just bare with me, okay?" You asked worried that he'll laugh at your silliness.

"Just go for it, babe" he replied, even more curious at your question.

"If you could be an animal what will you be?" You finally asked, yet your cheeks start to heat up.

"Oh my god, (Y/N). I thought the question is gonna be a lot worse than this. Easy. I wanna be an octopus" he answered.

"An octopus? Why?" You asked, confused by his answers. Because you know he loves elephants.

"Because I can have three hearts"

"And three of them will only beat for you"

Author's Note :
well thats the ending. its so dumb i know dont come for me. i tried. but you know whats crazy, WE HIT 1K READERS YAAYYYY !! THANKS YALL SO MUCH !! i literally almost stop breathing when we hit 1K. im glad that a thousand of you is interested in my book. it all happens so fast.

back to the fluff, its been a while since i update and now im updating yall with this weird ending but this fits tae's personality so much i love it. thats why i decided to finally make a fluff with this ending yay. i hope yall didnt think that im dumb lol. because i do. but other than that,
i hope yall enjoy~ ❤️

one last time thanks for 1K reads yall matters the most 😔🤧💞