Chapter 21

Jungkook pulled up in front of Chaeyoung's apartment. He called her outside. He was so nervous but excited. She came out. Jungkook stared at the figure slowly coming towards him.

She was wearing a sleeveless black flowy dress which ends mid way her thighs, which gave her a cute but sexy look. Her wavy brown hair looked so soft and beautiful. Her face looked flawless as usual. She's so effortlessly beautiful that it made his heart go wild.

She sat on the passengers seat and noticed him staring at her. "What happened? Do I look weird?" She asked, checking herself. Jungkook just shook his head. "You look beautiful. As always." He said, not taking his eyes off her. Chaeyoung blushed slightly.

He was looking so handsome in his black shirt and dark jeans, with slightly messy hair. Seeing him like that on the driver's seat, made Chaeyoung's heart beat faster and cheeks get hotter. He looked so attractive like that.

Jungkook started driving. Chaeyoung didn't know where they were heading. She asked him for the last time where they were going before he told her to wait and watch. They drove out the city, away from the town. The sunset was making the sky look so pretty with the scarlet, pink and purple ombre. Chaeyoung admired the view of the outskirts. Jungkook kept driving, past the grassy fields and up a hill.

Jungkook halted the car. They both came out and Chaeyoung was surprised to see a wooden cabin. It was a small, wooden building at the top of the hill in between the trees just a little inside the main road leading up to it. "Where are we Jungkook?" She asked turning to him, only to find him already looking at her and smiling. "Wait till you get inside." He said. They both entered the small establishment and Chaeyoung fell in love with it instantly.

It was such a cozy building with a living area, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. Chaeyoung loved it so much. She twirled around admiring the space while Jungkook admired her. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Like? I love it Jungkook! Thank you for bringing me here!" She said, jumping on to him for a hug. He caught her and chuckled to see her excitement. Her sweet vanilla scent made him feel so crazy that he doesn't want to let her go.

"But why are we here?" She asked. "I thought you could use a little runaway." He said with a smile. Chaeyoung smiled widely as she explored the little cabin. "Oh my gosh Jungkook. It's so pretty." She exclaimed. "Wait till you see the balcony..." He grinned. "There's a balcony??" She exclaimed and dragged him to show it to her. Jungkook took her to one of the bedrooms and opened the door on the wall which leaded them to the balcony.

Chaeyoung was mesmerized to see the city's view from the spot. She felt so calm and happy to see the lights twinkling and breeze flowing. Jungkook just admired her enjoying. He pulled out a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around her. She felt his muscular arms wrapping around her. "It's pretty cold. Come inside when you feel like. I'll prepare some coffee." He said near her ear which made shivers go down her body. He went inside, leaving her alone in the balcony. She remembered that she needs to tell him soon.

~•~•~•~

Chaeyoung came back inside after staying out for ten minutes. She saw him pouring coffee in two mugs. He somehow looked extra attractive doing that. Chaeyoung shook her head. Jeon Jungkook, you're wrecking my life.

He noticed her when she walked closer to him. "Hey... I would have taken these outside. Anyways, it was cold. Do you like the place?" He asked. Chaeyoung nodded and grinned. "I love it. But how did you even get this?" She asked. Jungkook sighed, handing her one of the mugs. "It's actually my parent's. They made this when they were newly married to spend weekends. They used to bring me here too. But then, they had to move because of their business and I had to stay here and study. They handed me the keys to this cabin in hopes that I'll bring my future girlfriends here... Never really used it. Untill now." He said, looking at her.

Chaeyoung felt her cheeks burning. What does he mean by that? He was staring at her so intensely. If he doesn't stop, she doesn't think she can resist him any longer.

Jungkook decided it's about time. He needs to tell her before it's too much for him to handle. "Chaeyoung..." She looked at him, waiting for him to continue. Jungkook's palms started sweating a little bit. God damn, he really was nervous. "I need to tell you something."

He walked closer to her and held her hands. Her breathing hitched but she didn't move. "What is it Jungkook?" She asked, slightly nervous as to what was going to happen.

Jungkook took a deep breath and stared at her eyes. It's surprising how her eyes make him feel calm even in the most difficult times. 'Be yourself. Nothing will go wrong.'

"Chaeyoung... The moment I met you, I didn't know that you'll be one of the most important people in my life. But here we are. I'm unable to stay away from you for even a day. I don't know what spell you have on me. But I really love it. I love your presence, your laugh, your face, your touch..."  Chaeyoung felt her heart beating faster with each word. Was it really happening?

"I don't know when I fell for you. But I don't care. Because the truth is that I love you. And I'm so in love with you that it hurts to stay away. It hurts to see you in pain. It hurts to be with you and know that you're not mine. So I want to change that. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours." By now, Chaeyoung was so happy that her eyes were filled with tears. Jungkook wasn't sure if her tears meant happy or sad news. "Don't cry... I hate to see you cry..." He added.

"Let me Jungkook... Because hearing these words from you is the best thing I've ever heard. I love you so much." She said. Jungkook stared at her with wide eyes. "You do?" He asked. Chaeyoung nodded. "But..." She added. "You shouldn't be with me." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at her words. "Why not?" He lifted her head up, so that she looks at him.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath. He makes her feel so good, but he'll get hurt if he stays with her. "I'm a bad luck Jungkook. To you, to everyone. And you'll be safe if you stay away from me." Jungkook couldn't believe the words he was hearing. "Who told you that?" His eyes turned serious. "No one did. It's a fact." She said. "No it's not." He growled. She was taken aback.

"You're perfect. You're not a bad luck. In fact, you're the exact opposite of that. From the moment I met you, I am like a completely different person. I do things that I won't normally wouldn't do. I feel happier, I am happier, whenever I am with you." He cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears that were already flowing. "Please don't stay away from me. You're my holy grail. I can't live without you. You've made my life so much fun and better." He said.

"But Jungkook..." She cut cut off when he laid his index finger on her lips. "Don't say anything..." He whispered. Her cheeks felt hot and she shivered. His gaze was cutting through her. He glanced at her lips and leaned in. Chaeyoung didn't move away, instead, she closed her eyes as his lips touched hers.

She put her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. He wrapped her waist and pulled her close. It was better than anything that they've imagined. They moved expertly against each other, raising the heat in their bodies.

After a few seconds, they pulled away, breathing heavily. They pressed their foreheads against each other and stood like that. "Don't stay away from me Park Chaeyoung. I'll lose my mind." He said. Chaeyoung smiled slightly and pulled him into another kiss.