Chapter 24

"Chaeng wait up!" Lisa called, running after Chaeyoung. She turned around to find her panting for breath. "Yah Lalisa. You know you're not good at running. Why do you even try?" Chaeyoung laughed.

Lisa pouted and linked their arms together. "I was catching up to you stupid. You walk so fast it's hard to keep up." She replied. Chaeyoung chuckled and patted her head. "I'm sorry then." She said, still smiling.

"So... How's your relationship?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung and Jungkook have been dating for almost three weeks now. They've been extremely successful to hide their relationship from everyone except for their friends. It's impossible to hide this from them. "It's great." She said with a wide smile. "Aw. Look at you. You're still so blushy." Lisa said while pinching her cheek. "Yah. Don't do that!" She said and lightly slapped her hand away.

"Sorry. When are you planning to make it official? Because last time I checked, Jungkook really was not happy with other guys gawking at you." Lisa said. Chaeyoung sighed. "I know. He's really not happy about it. But I have to do this for him." She looked around to check if anyone is nearby. "If Chanyeol finds out that we're together, he'll make sure Jungkook's life turns into hell." She whispered. "I don't want to be a pain to anyone anymore. Especially to Jungkook. He is my source of peace and happiness. I can't bear the thought of something happening to him." She said.

Lisa smiled comfortingly at her. She hugged her and rubbed her back. "It's okay Chaeng. Everything will be fine." Chaeyoung hugged her back. Lisa always knew how to comfort her and she loved her because of this. "By the way... I'm still so shocked that he actually took you on a weekend getaway. Before you guys were even together. That guy knows romance." Lisa said, after pulling away from the hug.

Chaeyoung covered her mouth and laughed. "He surely does." She said, slightly blushing. Lisa laughed to see Chaeyoung getting flustered over only thinking about her boyfriend. "You're such a cutie. Let's go." She said.

Just then, Chaeyoung received a text. She opened her phone and saw that it's from Jungkook. She smiled looking at his name on her phone.

Kookie 💙

Date night today! What do you want to do?

Anything. I just want to be with you already.

You see me everyday 😂

So what? Is it bad that I want to be with you all the time?

Bad? It's awesome. I can't get enough of you anyways.

Good then. Do you want to go out or stay inside?

We stayed in last time. Let's go out this time.

Are you sure? Will it be safe?

What can possibly happen Chaeng?

What if... We run into someone?

By someone you mean Chanyeol?

....yeah?

We'll be careful. Nothing will happen. Trust me Chaeng 💙

I do trust you. I'm just worried about you.

Nothing will happen to me until you're with me :)

Okay lover boy. Let's go out then.

Haha. Okay. Love you!

Love you too!

Chaeyoung put down her phone and sighed. I hope nothing goes wrong. She prayed silently.

~•~•~•~

It was 7:00 pm and Chaeyoung was all dressed up for the date. It's been a while since they've been out. They've been extra careful after coming back from their rendevous. Chaeyoung doesn't want to bump into Chanyeol and cause him to go crazy. She has figured that if she avoids him and sees him as less as she can, maybe his obsession will gradually fade away. At least, she hoped it would.

She looked in the mirror for the last time. She looked descent with her denim jeans and beige crop sweater. Jungkook won't get too worked up because of her outfit today. She chuckled at the thought of him being jealous over other guys gawking at her whenever she wore anything remotely revealing. Although he never said anything to her, she knew he was jealous as hell. He would glare at the person and look so angry and serious. He can't do anything when they're in college... But once she comes for the tutoring lessons, she would be pulled and trapped between the wall and himself immediately, his intense stares piercing through her soul.

"Chaeyoung, you know that only I'm allowed to admire your body right? Why are they getting to see what's mine?" He would whisper near her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Only she has seen this side of him and she was glad. She wondered if only she had made that side come out. She loved it, no doubt. He was a caring and loving boyfriend on the streets but a total dominant lover in the sheets.

As she was lost in these thoughts, her phone buzzed with a text. Jungkook has arrived. She grabbed her purse and rushed out the door. Not without Lisa slipping in a comment, though.

"Please return this time... If not then text me. I don't want to disturb again when you two are busy." She said, suggestively.

She came out the building and saw him, leaning against his car with arms crossed and a smile on his face. He looked so handsome in his plaid shirt and black jeans. She ran upto him and hugged him, which he responded by hugging her back and lightly lifting her up. "How is my Chaeng?" He asked. She looked up at him. "Never been better." She said with a grin.

Jungkook chuckled and opened the door for her to get in. After her, he went and sat on the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I was thinking maybe we could eat somewhere and then go watch a movie. And then take a short walk near the river before heading back." He said, while starting the car. "Sounds fun!" Chaeyoung grinned. "Let's go! I'm so hungry. I can eat you right now." She said, putting on her seat belt. Jungkook laughed. "I wouldn't mind that you know." He said causing Chaeyoung to blush and hit him on the shoulders. "Sorry!" He said, still laughing. "You're so weird Jeon Jungkook." She said. "Only for you my lady." He joked.