Chapter 3

Saying that Jeonghan was shocked was short. He was tempted, scared, relieved, nervous, and most of all... shocked. All of this emotions at once. On one hand, he would be free if he accepts. On the other hand, if he doesn't accept, he could be trapped forever in that dungeon.

He would gladly accept the offer if it meant to take care of the mansion along with the maids, guards, and his friends. The only problem is that he would be acting like he's married to a married man. He would be the second guy, the lover, a "second table plate". The worst part is that the owner of the mansion will not know who he is. He will be called Lee Jae-sung, not Yoon Jeonghan. The owner will be cheating on his husband without even knowing it.

Jeonghan had so many questions. How could his brother do this? Does he really love his husband? Why would he cheat on his husband if he says he loves him? Why would he do this to Seokmin? How can he be so cruel? Why would he need a vacation if he doesn't even work?

Of course, it shocked him, but he should have known how cruel he actually is. He locked him in his mansion and made him a slave. Why? That's his question. He could have just asked him to leave and never come back. Instead, he made him believe that he was happy to see him before trapping him inside a dungeon. Is a dungeon even legal this days? It's the twenty first century and his twin brother has a dungeon... or maybe it's his husband's dungeon.

  *******

The hour ended and Jeonghan heard the door being opened. His brother stepped inside the room and sat on the bed in front of him.

"So, are you smart or an idiot?"

"Excuse me..."

"Idiot." Jae-sung said. "This is where you tell me your answer. Isn't it obvious?"

"Oh... well... I- I don't know..."

"You're really an idiot." Jae-sung said laughing. "Can't you see that this is your ticket to freedom? I can't even believe you are still thinking about it. Do you like pain? I mean, you literally eat an exact portion of rice once a day, you try to work without enough sleep, and I punish you if you disobey me. You must like this... you are thinking too much."

"I- I don't like pain. I just think that it's too cruel for your husband and Seokmin..."

"And this is where I stop you." Jae-sung interrupted. "Why do you care? You don't even know them. This is my life, not yours."

"But if I do this, your life will practically be my life. I don't want to do this. It feels like I'll be the lover of your husband..." Jeonghan said making Jae-sung yawn.

"Are you done? Because it seems like you are."

"But-"

"No! Listen to me. This is the moment where I step the rule of our previous chapter where I talk and you don't. I'll give you a piece of meat to go with your rice if you do as I say. I'm so good to you, right?"

"Sure..." Jeonghan whispered.

"Okay. Great! All you have to do is act like you're in love like I would do with..."

"I've never had a boyfriend, so I don't know how to act in love."

"Just so you know, the meat is off of the deal now. You interrupted me, so you lose." Jae-sung said before sighing. "You poor thing. You are not only poor in money, but you also don't have a boyfriend... how sad your life must be."

"I-"

"Anyway, you just need to hug and kiss him every time you see him. Always say how handsome he looks because for me he is always handsome, even without clothes." Jae-sung said smiling and whispering the last part. "He loves it when I invite the servants to eat with us at the table because he believes it's kind of me. He can talk in five languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and best of all Spanish. He sounds so sexy when he speaks Spanish in conferences even though I don't understand a thing..."

"You seem in love with him... why would you cheat on him?" Jeonghan asked.

"It's none of your business. Don't make me let you starve today."

"I'm sorry..."

"Fine! Just listen to me and don't talk." Jae-sung said rolling his eyes. "Now, his birthday is on December 30 and he loves it when we visit his parents that day. Our anniversary is on December 25 because he wanted triple the present on the same month. He also loves chicken and he sometimes cooks for me. He is a christian, so if you're some kind of atheist, you better start believing."

"I'm not atheist."

"Great... that means you'll be comfortable with that part." Jae-sung said. "I think that I've told you every important thing. If I forgot something, it doesn't matter because Seungkwan made a list of the important details you need to know and I revised each and one of them. So, follow me to my office. That's an order, slave!"

They walked through the halls until Jae-sung opened a door and entered it. He closed the door on Jeonghan's face. This action made Jeonghan stop in front of the door.

"Don't you have hands?! Get in!"

Jeonghan opened the door and walked inside the unfamiliar office. Jae-sung made a gesture to a chair and Jeonghan sat on it. Just as he was getting comfortable, a gigantic binder was thrown on his lap.

"Ouch..." Jeonghan whined.

"Don't be a baby." Jae-sung said. "Inside this binder you'll find every piece of information necessary to act exactly like me. Every detail about my husband, his friends and my friends, the people I don't like, what I say when a good or weird situation happens, and so on..."

"Okay, but-"

"Now, this binder..." Jae-sung started while throwing another binder on Jeonghan's lap. "Has everything about dates and what I like to do with my husband. Literally everything you need to know is in those binders that you will guard with your life, study, and hide them from my husband. Any questions?"

"I..."

"Of course you don't have any questions. Everything you need to know is right there."

"I haven't agreed to do this..."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I-"

"You did... and you will. This is not a question, this is an order. You either do it or I'll starve you to death! Do you understand?"

"Yeah..." Jeonghan whispered in defeat.

"Wonderful!" Chanted Jae-sung in victory. "You have a week to learn all of this. "

"But-"

"No buts..." Jae-sung said. "Now, about your hair..."