Chapter 12

"Jae-sung's mistake?" A familiar voice said behind them.

Jeonghan and Seungkwan frozed where they stood as they heard that question. When they turned around, they saw Mingyu standing behind them wearing his typical black suit. They all looked at each other without knowing what to say.

"Mingyu... what did you hear?" Seungkwan asked.

"I... I heard suspicious stuff." Mingyu answered before looking up. "Yeah... that's the word... suspicious."

"There is nothing suspicious here." Seungkwan said laughing nervously.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu asked. "Because I'm sure that that is not Jae-sung."

Seungkwan laughed out of nervousness. He didn't know what to say and neither did the frozen Jeonghan besides him. Seungkwan looked at Jeonghan and just said "talk" before laughing again.

"What are you talking about? I'm me." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah... you're you, but I think that you are not the you that you want me to believe you are."

"What?" Seungkwan asked.

"I said-"

"We heard what you said." Jeonghan interrupted. "Who do you think I am?"

"Oh, I don't think... I know. You are Jeonghan."

"No... no, I'm not."

"Yeah... no, he's not!" Seungkwan said. "Tell him... tell him something that you would normally say, Jeong- I mean, Jae-sung."

"See?! You almost said Jeonghan right there." Mingyu said excited about his discovery. "Tell me!"

"Okay... I give up!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "But not here, let's go!"

  *******

In Jae-sung's office, they explained everything to Mingyu. Now they had a new accomplice and not the best one. Seungkwan was sitting on the long couch while Jeonghan was in Jae-sung's chair and Mingyu... he was walking from one side of the office to the other nervous.

"You guys shouldn't have told me that." Mingyu said scratching his head.

"You said that you could take it." Seungkwan said.

"Don't you know me? I'm a nervous guy. If you don't control me, I'll tell everyone about this!"

"You can't!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Jae-sung would kill me!"

"I'll die if I don't tell Joshua." Mingyu said. "This is all your fault. You shouldn't have told me this."

"It's not that bad!" Seungkwan said.

"It's not that bad?! It's horrible! Look what you're doing... lying to everyone, to us, to Joshua!" Mingyu exclaimed. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"I am..." Jeonghan whispered.

"No, you're not! Be positive, this is not that bad." Seungkwan said.

"No, he's right. We are lying to a guy that doesn't deserve it... and for what? So, Jae-sung can come back to him and have his way? This is not the way to go. Joshua doesn't deserve this and Jae-sung doesn't deserve Joshua... besides, they'll probably get divorce now because Joshua knows about Jae-sung's lover."

"Oh my God! Did it have something to do with me?!" Mingyu asked.

"Part of it..." Jeonghan answered.

"See?! Even if I don't talk, he'll know!"

"No! Listen, you will not tell Joshua about anything. I do want Jae-sung out of this mansion, but I can't see my Joshua suffering more than he already is. So, shut up and don't tell him!"

Mingyu and Jeonghan stayed quiet. It was the first time they've seen Seungkwan so stressed. After a minute, Seungkwan fixed his hair and started talking.

"Well... now that we've settled this. Let's get out of here and see what we can do."

"But-"

"You don't know anything, Mingyu!" Seungkwan exclaimed as he pulled Jeonghan away leaving a nervous Mingyu behind.

*******

Seungkwan and Jeonghan walked through the halls and downstairs to the kitchen. They were both silent processing what happened. They finally looked at each other and Seungkwan spoke.

"We need to be more careful about this. If we don't, everyone will know that you are not Jae-sung."

"I know, but I feel like it doesn't matter now. Mingyu knows about this and it won't be long until Joshua and his brother find out the truth."

"No, hear me out." Seungkwan said before taking a deep breath. "We need to keep this plan and continue it until Jae-sung decides to come back. I'll think of a way to make Mingyu shut up about it."

"Please don't kill me!" Someone said.

"Mingyu! Stop hearing our conversations!" Seungkwan screamed feeling irritated.

"I'm sorry, but I came to tell you something."

"What now?"

"Seungcheol and Woozi know everything. Literally, everything."

"Are you kidding me?!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "It's been fifteen minutes since we left you alone!"

"I didn't tell them! They knew... they already knew about it." Mingyu answered.

"How do you know that they know?" Jeonghan asked.

"I heard them..."

"Mingyu! You need to stop hearing others conversations." Seungkwan scolded.

"It's not my fault that you can't hear me when I'm close!" Mingyu said. "I literally came here for a cookie and you guys talked about Jae-sung's mistake or whatever it was. You need to hear everything. What if I was a thief?"

"I'll buy you a collar with a bell so every time you get close, we'll know." Seungkwan said frustrated.

"How did Seungcheol and Woozi discover that I wasn't Jae-sung?" Jeonghan asked.

"Seriously? Do I really need to answer?" Mingyu asked looking at both of them.

"Yes, please tell." Seungkwan answered.

"Fine!" Mingyu said. "Well... to start it all, your hair is long and blonde, you don't like to eat in your room, you haven't gotten out of the house or scolded the employees inside this mansion, you stutter a lot, and you didn't have "relationship making" with Joshua since he came back. Do I go on? Because trust me, there is more."

"Relationship making?" Jeonghan asked confused.

"You know... I'm not going to explain it." Mingyu answered

"He means sex, Jeonghan." Seungkwan said. "Now, stop acting like you don't know."

"I didn't know. Why would I do that with him?" Jeonghan said making Seungkwan look at him in disbelief.

"Oh my God... Don't tell me you're a virgin!" Seungkwan exclaimed without getting an answer. "Answer me!"

"You said to not tell you..."

The next thing that Mingyu and Jeonghan saw was Seungkwan on the floor after gasping. He had fainted. Jeonghan went to help Seungkwan, but he stopped when he heard someone's voice.

"What have you done to him?!"