Chapter 4

Jeonghan was outside for the first time since he tried to escape the mansion. Jae-sung brought him and Seungkwan out of the mansion and that made him feel happy. He saw the blue sky with white clouds, he felt the warm of the sun after feeling cold in that dungeon all the time. There were guards and a chofer in the limousine, but he didn't care. He was having such a great day after months, until he noticed the building in front of the parking lot.

"No!" Jeonghan screamed trying to get out of the car.

"What's wrong with him now?" Jae-sung asked from the front seat.

"It seems that he's afraid of hair salons, sir." The chofer answered.

"Jeonghan, calm down. You are making a scene... not that I mind since I can turn it into gossip." Seungkwan said laughing.

Jeonghan still struggled to get out ignoring that he was on top of the guard on his right.

"Enough!" Jae-sung exclaimed making everyone stop. "Jeonghan, don't worry. They are not like the once who tortured you."

"What?" Jeonghan asked confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." Jae-sung said caressing Jeonghan's cheek.

This is where Jeonghan's brain processed the situation. He was acting "nice" because these guards believe that he had a childhood trauma. This meant that Jae-sung was trying to act like he cared for his twin brother.

"Let's just get out and see what you like, Jeonghan. It would be so much fun." Seungkwan said trying to cheer him up.

"Fine..." Jeonghan whispered in defeat knowing that he didn't have a choice.

*******

Everyone in the hair salon was looking at them. Some hair stylists were trying to ignore them, but it was impossible. They felt sad for the poor young man.

"Why are you crying?!" Jae-sung asked. "It will grow back."

"But... I don't want to cut my hair." Jeonghan said crying.

"Jeonghan... I love gossip, but this is kind of embarrassing." Seungkwan whispered.

"Excuse me..." The hairstylist said earning everyone's attention. "I am not cutting his hair if he doesn't want to."

"Fine! We'll get another hairstylist!" Jae-sung said.

"I don't think you're understanding, sir." She said. "No one here will cut his hair if he doesn't want to. It's a policy. This is literally a policy in every hairstyle place in town."

"You have to be kidding!" Jae-sung said before stepping closer to Jeonghan. "Listen to me you stupid slave. I am your boss, your leader, your ruler and you need to do what I say. Now tell everyone that you do want to cut your hair!"

Jeonghan, still crying, said to the hairstylist that he wanted a haircut between sobs. The hairstylist nodded, not sure if it was the truth, and when she touched Jeonghan's hair, he cried even louder.

"I can't do it!"

"Oh come on! It's just hair. It will grow."

"I don't want it to grow!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "I want it just like it is!"

"Excuse me..." The owner of the salon, who finally arrived, interrupted. "I'm afraid I'm gonna need to ask you to leave."

*******

"I can't believe that you are supposedly related to me. You should be ashamed of yourself!" Jae-sung screamed furious as he walked from side to side inside his office.

"Oh my God! You sound like my mom when I told everyone at school that I was in love with Chwe Hansol." Seungkwan commented.

"You even gossip about yourself?" Jae-sung asked.

"Well... that was my first gossip and I really fell in love with that guy. That and I did drink the night before and I do not tolerate it too well."

"Wonderful! Just wonderful... Why did I choose you to know about my plan?"

"Because you're stupid." Seungkwan answered gaining a glare from Jae-sung. "I'm just kidding! You're brilliant. It's because I know everything that happens around me."

"Yeah... that's right. You're a meddler."

"I am not!" Said an offended Seungkwan. "I just like to know stuff before everyone else and then have the satisfaction of telling others. Anyways, let's just leave Jeonghan alone with his hair. Your dear husband will just think that you left your hair grow."

"I like that idea..." Jeonghan said while sobbing

"Fine! I'll let you have your way for once." Jae-sung said before leaving the office.