Chapter 19

It's been a week since Joshua has paused the divorce. He's been working from home and does not feel satisfied with the contracts Jun has been receiving. He promised himself to be with his husband for as long as he can, no matter if he needs to work. So, Jeonghan has been sleeping with Joshua on the same bed.

Joshua was in his office sending an email to Jun when Hansol came in.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The divorce! Joshua, it's been a week since Wonwoo has been living here. What is going on?!"

"I have work to do." Joshua answered without looking at him.

"I don't believe you. I'm starting to think that you're doubting it."

"What do you mean with that?"

"You're acting like you don't understand!" Hansol exclaimed. "Joshua... look at me in the eyes and tell me that you aren't going to forgive Jae-sung again?"

Joshua looked up to find his brother in front of him. Hansol looked at him straight in his eyes waiting for an answer.

"I think... that I'm falling in love with him all over again."

"That was not what I wanted to hear..." Hansol said before sighing. "You can't do this, Joshua. This is not the first time he's cheated on you and then tells you he loves you. This is not healthy for you. Remember how depressed you were the last time?"

"I know, but Hansol... he changed. I can feel it and see it. You've said it yourself. He's different!"

"Jae-sung is too different. What if he's acting? It's not the first time he changes to get what he wants. I will not tolerate seeing you depressed again."

"Hansol, I know that you've seen me at my worst because of Jae-sung, but-"

"But nothing!" Hansol interrupted. "Hoshi is working really hard to investigate Jae-sung. You can't just ignore what he's discovered."

"Hoshi's investigation was your idea."

"Exactly! I'm spending my money on this and you're ignoring my hard work." Hansol said. "I'm not a billionaire like you, but you're my brother and I want you to be happy. I don't want Jae-sung to keep taking advantage of you."

"Hansol... I know it's hard to understand, but he has changed."

"Do not insist with that." Hansol huffed.

"He has changed." Joshua insisted. "He's trying. Haven't you noticed? He's left his hair grow long the way I like it, he has been caring and gentle, he can talk to you without cursing you-"

"That can all be an act."

"Hansol... he has not left the house since I came back. He's even friends with Seungkwan and hasn't been flirting with Mingyu like he used to when he thought I wasn't looking."

"You are so blind. Sometimes I can not believe you're my older brother." Hansol said. "You're like one of those actresses from novels that see the bad guy and no matter how many times he does something bad she just notices it at the end."

"You need to stop watching novels with Seungkwan."

"And reading them... he's got me stuck with those weird hobbies of his lately."

"Yeah... but going back to the main topic. Hansol, I'm an adult. Let me handle my marriage."

"Fine... but the investigation will go on."

"Hansol!"

"You can't stop me, Joshua. I will expose Jae-sung's plans and you'll see with what kind of husband you're dealing with." Hansol said leaving the office.