Chapter 1

It was a really cold night. Yoon Jeonghan was laying on the floor trying to sleep once again. With his arms crossed under his head, he shivered. Not having a bed nor a pillow was practically killing him and it has been four months since this started.

                 *******

Jeonghan woke up by his own. Even though he sleeps five minutes or less every hour of every night, he needed to work. Since he was trapped in an uncomfortable dungeon, he would wake up before four o'clock.

He stood up and walked to the door of his "room" to open it. That door was always open, but he was also being watched by a guard outside the door. He could only get out if he was going to work. If he wasn't working before the owner of the mansion was awake, he would get punished.

As soon as he opened the door, the guard stepped in front of him. He was a really good guy, but not good enough to help him get out of his torture.

"Get in! Get in!" The guard whispered/screamed pushing Jeonghan inside his "room" once again.

"What's going on, Seungcheol?" He asked confused.

"You can't get out of here." Seungcheol whispered.

"Seungcheol, I have to work or he will punish me again."

"Not today!" Seungcheol answered. "I was told to not let you get out of here."

"Why?"

"Jae-sung is thinking about some kind of important stuff or something like that. He told me to tell you..." Seungcheol got a piece of paper out of his pocket and read it. "I am giving you a free day. Sleep, play, or do whatever you poor people do. Can you see how good I am to you?"

"Great! I have nothing to do..."

"You should sleep a little. You look horrible!"

"I literally sleep on the floor of a dungeon. I can't sleep! That's why I look horrible."

"I wish I could help..."

"Can't you hang out with me?"

"I can't, Jeonghan. Jae-sung gave us all a free day, except for the maids and the outside guards. Woozi thought that it would be great to spend some time together for once."

"Every time you have a free day you choose Woozi."

"Well, he's my boyfriend. We talked about this already."

"Yeah, but you both know that I don't have free days. You guys are my only friends!"

"I know. I'm sorry..." Seungcheol said. "Let me think..."

After thinking for three minutes, Woozi arrived and hugged Seungcheol. Jeonghan was happy for them, but he couldn't control his jealousy. They had two free days a week and they could get out of the mansion if they wanted to. They even have their own real bedrooms with real beds and real pillows.

"Jeonghan... Jeonghan!" Woozi screamed.

"What?"

"You spaced out a little. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you are leaving me!"

"Well... maybe we could do something for you. What do you want?" Woozi asked.

"I want-"

"Besides escaping." Seungcheol added.

"Fine... I want to sleep in a real bed with real pillows and a real blanket..." Jeonghan whispered lowering his head.

"Consider it done!" Woozi said.

"But... he can't get out of here." Seungcheol commented.

"Yes he can. He cleans the house, so he can go to your room."

"Why mine?"

"If there's a problem with it I can just-"

"No! Let's go." Woozi interrupted pulling Jeonghan out of the dungeon.

              *******

"Jae-sung is going to kill us!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"He's thinking until his brain dries. You know how dumb he is." Woozi answered.

"If he's so dumb. How did he end up being a billionaire?" Jeonghan asked.

"Easy, he got married to a millionaire who ended up becoming a billionaire."

"He's married? But he and that Seokmin guy have a romantic affair."

"I know..." Said Woozi. "Seokmin doesn't know he's married. He believes Jae-sung's parents are billionaires."

"How can he not know he's married?"

"Jeonghan, be honest. Have you seen his husband?"

"I... don't think so."

"Exactly. His husband is a billionaire man who travels a lot. He is also an English teacher and a CEO." Seungcheol explained.

"Why would he be a teacher if he already is a billionaire?" Jeonghan asked.

"Father's requests." Woozi answered. "His father wanted him to follow his footsteps as a teacher, so he did it."

"I hear gossiping..." Someone whispered behind them.

"Seungkwan!" The three man screamed.

"You almost gave us a heart attack!" Woozi exclaimed.

"You know I can't help it! I heard you talking about that cute boss of us and I love it."

"He doesn't love our boss, but he does love our boss' brother." Seungcheol whispered to Jeonghan.

"Who am I to deny it?" Seungkwan asked. "That man is gorgeous!"

"Whatever... We're here! Get in, Jeonghan." Woozi said pushing Jeonghan inside the room. "Sleep well!"

After they left, Jeonghan went directly to the bed and fell asleep as soon as his body touched the mattress.