🖤 SEVENTEEN ❤️

"Maybe we should have fun while we're still married..." Joshua said before pressing his lips against Jeonghan's.

At that moment, Jeonghan was in a state of shock. Joshua was passionately kissing him and he didn't know what to do. Suddenly, he felt himself responding to the kiss, closing his eyes, and clutching the bed sheets in his hands. He left himself carried out by pleasure and putting his arms around Joshua's neck.

When they needed to breathe, Joshua looked at him with a smile on his face. His eyes were shining and Jeonghan could only think that that expression was the most beautiful thing he's ever saw. Joshua continued his task, kissing Jeonghan's neck unbuttoning his shirt while going lower kissing his chest and stomach.

Jeonghan realized where this was going, but for some reason he didn't care. For once, he felt loved by someone besides his parents, even though it was all based on a lie. Maybe it was because he is still a hormonal teenager or maybe he was in a state of shock. No matter what it was, Jeonghan could only see love in Joshua's eyes and that made him believe that maybe it would be worth it to make love with him.

"Are you okay, Jae-sung?" Joshua asked breaking the spell for Jeonghan when he heard his brother's name.

Jeonghan cleared his throat and looked at Joshua. At that moment, he didn't know what to say. He could tell that Joshua was concerned while looking straight into his eyes. The fact that he called him by his brother's name ruined the moment.

"Maybe we can... leave this for another time." Joshua said with evident disappointment.

"No." Jeonghan said taking Joshua's wrist. "I- I'm fine... it's just-"

"I'm not as good as your lover, am I?" Joshua asked without getting an answer. "I get it. Good for him... he's better than me in every aspect and-"

"No, you're wrong." Jeonghan said. "You didn't deserve this. I think you deserve better than this."

Joshua stood up taking his "husband's" shirt from the floor and holding it for him.

"Yeah... well, I might not deserve this, but it's happening. I can't do anything about it. I get it... I'm just not good enough for you."

It was at that moment that Jeonghan felt mixed emotions about everything. He was angry, sad, desperate, and confused about the situation... but most of all, he was jealous. How could such a wonderful man love a guy like Jae-sung? He just didn't get it. He didn't understand how Joshua's kisses expressed love, even though he thought that he was with his real husband.

He wanted to make Joshua happy for some reason. From the moment he first saw him... he wanted him to feel special. He knew that he needed to make a decision and that decision was based on Seungkwan's question...

"Oh... so he can torture you, starve you, and lock you up like Cinderella, but you can't steal his husband and make him happy?"

He didn't want to be the evil villain who steals his twin brother's husband, but he did want to make that man in front of him happy. So, he did it. Just when Joshua was turning around, he got on his knees and kissed him while putting his arms around his head.

Joshua left himself go, got on top of Jeonghan, and made love to him. He kissed every part of his body and without knowing it... he stole Jeonghan's virginity believing he was his husband.

In that room, there was only love, moans, and pleasure that could only give everyone a hint of imagination.

                 *******

When Jeonghan woke up, it was already two in the afternoon. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he remembered the previous events. He had lost his virginity to Joshua and to his surprise, he didn't regret it.