Chapter 23

"Why didn't you answer my call?!"

"I wasn't alone when you called me first. I'm calling you back, Jae-sung." Seungkwan answered rolling his eyes.

"Try to be alone next time!"

"How will I know when you'll call me?" Seungkwan asked. "You know what... forget it. Why did you call me?"

"I managed to convince Seokmin to get a room in the best hotel as far away from my mansion. He'll fix his problem with that idiot and if things go well I could stay with him for a few months."

"I'm sure that this isn't your mansion..." Seungkwan mumbled.

"What?!"

"Nothing... anything else?"

"You are just steps away from loosing your job. Take that as a warning!" Jae-sung said. "Anyways... what has that slave been doing with my husband?"

"You mean... Jeonghan?"

"Yes! That guy..." Jae-sung answered. "What has he been doing in my mansion with my husband?"

"A lot of things... trust me."

"Like what?"

"Well... normal and usual stuff that fake married people would do." A nervous Seungkwan answered.

"I hope that's the truth." Jae-sung said. "Now, I'll be honest with you. I'm thinking about finishing this vacation. Seokmin can't simply think that a guy with class like me is less important than his business. I mean, it's his father's company. He should just let him fix the problem."

"I'm sure that he needs to do this to not end up on bankruptcy." Seungkwan guessed.

"I'm more important than going on bankruptcy."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes at Jae-sung's comment. Every call he receives from him reminds him why he can't tolerate him.

"I have work to do..." Seungkwan lied. "So, is there something else or can I hung up?"

"I believe that it's all. I'll just call you when I get to that hotel and if I don't like it I will tell you exactly when I'll come back."

"Okay... bye." Seungkwan said before hanging up.

"I'm in so much trouble..." He whispered before sighing. "Tomorrow will be a long day."

*******

Jeonghan had to take a urine and blood test when Dr. Min heard about the pregnancy test. Seungkwan was freaking out because he believes that doctors will tell the difference between Jae-sung and Jeonghan. Every minute they stay there was torture to them.

"Sit straight!" Seungkwan yelled at Jeonghan.

"I am..."

"No, you're not. You look like a camel!"

"Why are you calling Jae-sung a camel?" Joshua asked scaring Seungkwan.

"For no reason..." He answered smiling.

"Great... then, don't call him that." Joshua replied.

"Mr. Lee, you and your husband can come in." A nurse announced.

"Can I go too?" Seungkwan asked.

"I don't see why not..." Joshua answered.

They all followed the nurse to a familiar office for Joshua and Seungkwan. The only one that was confused about the hospital was Jeonghan.